Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2004, 09:53 AM   #1
5 rivets, 1 loose screw

1966 20' Globetrotter
Saginaw County , Michigan
Are you viewing in "full screen" mode?

A few of the posts I've seen regarding screen size lead me to believe that some folks may not be aware of the full screen option on their pc. When I was new to the wonderful world of computers, it took me quite a while to stumble upon this very convenient feature.
When I surf this site I always punch the F11 key on my keyboard. That hides the taskbar and minimizes the toolbar, dramatically increasing the viewing area on my monitor.
My OS is IE and Win98SE. I don't know the shortcut for other operating systems.

Rog
Rog0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 10:15 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

Hey Rog! Well done, that's got to be one of the weeks best tip! Thanks, Stu
stuart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 10:15 AM   #3
4 Rivet Member

F11= good tip

Thanks Rog0 that is a good tip that I for one was not aware of. BTW to reverse it back to where you were just hit F-11 again.

It works with Win2000 and Im told with XP too.

I was one of only two or three I saw that mentioned screen size change with upgrade I think. I do not know whether Andy has addressed it or not. I fiddled around with my controls and didnt take care of it, but actually I havent thought about it in a few days, I'll re-eval the situation later this weekend.
If I recall right, it only became a prob on certain interface screens, gotta review.

Did Andy mention somewhere anything about the old "recent search list" feature? I had asked but may have missed a reply.

Also I just looked to the top of the reply box here and see "Guided Mode" and "Enhanced Mode" any idea what those do?

Lastly Rog0 I think you may have put this thread in the wrong forum. Instead of Off-Topic should it maybe be moved to the "About these Forums" forum?
If you agree you could just ask a mod to move it I guess.
jaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 10:16 AM   #4
2 Rivet Member

(Jaco, must of been esp!)
stuart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 10:39 AM   #5
5 rivets, 1 loose screw

1966 20' Globetrotter
Saginaw County , Michigan
Jaco, since the info isn't specific to Airstreams or to just this website, I figured off topic is the best place for it. Mods are welcome to move it if they wish.

Rog
Rog0525 is offline   Reply With Quote