Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Tradewind > 1970-79 Tradewind
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-08-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
Rivet Master

1973 25' Tradewind
Bloomsbury , New Jersey
little more progress on my '73 TW

Well, I just got my first package from Inland and I have 3 new light fixture "globes" boy are the white compared to the originals. I put them up last night, seems like the hole for the vent crank needs to be widened to get the crank to seat fully so it does not spin. I also bought the aluminum cover for the drivers side marker light, the one on the rear side that shows you the taillights are working. Not a cheap piece, but well worth it, the plastic cover on mine was all but gone, now it looks like it should have from the factory. I got a new door seal, some vulcum, and that will get my door and my vistas sealed. I really love working on her, sure is great to see things get improved. I have found a fabric for my front couch, now it's time to save up for that. Libby, (growyourown) sold me my sink covers, they look good too!. I will get some update pics soon. MPJ
moparjohn is offline   Reply With Quote