Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

1. Old Comment

Half day labor took all DAY

Worth it

Yes, I am very excitied and know it will be worth it in the long run and it will be more worth it since im crazy for doing the repairs in the winter time with no shelter over it. lolol
    Thank you for the kind words. Ill post more photos in my blog soon.
  2. Old Comment

Refurbishing 1974 soverign

I purchased the lights at VIP auto for $4.00 and others at tractor Warehouse supply for $ 3.00. They perfectly match the old style. You can also get them from Vintage trailer supplies. If you need rear stop or reverse lights i got them from vintage since they are 4-1/" inch if I recall correctly
  3. Old Comment

Where may I ask did you purchase the upper marker and clearances lamps. I also need to know! I am missing a few letters above the Front Window. Cast Alu "Airstream" where do you get them.. It looks funning with out the R, E and A...

Airdaddy
    Wichita, Kansas
  4. Old Comment

Half day labor took all DAY

We feel your pain - it looks pretty much like that in the back of our Excella now, too....work, work, work. But it will all be worth it, won't it?
  5. Old Comment

Exterior upgrades

I have just washed the AS. OMG what a green mess from sitting out in the woods and how I know hate pine needles very much. LOL
    I did replace all the marker/clearance lights new and even coded them correctly according to the service manuel. The PO had them all amber and many where broken.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.