Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

1. Old Comment

Thanks for the support from the forum...

Rear end separation

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mello mike
    Enjoy yourself, Rex, and take your time. Looks like you're well on your way. Does your Sovereign have any sign of rear end separation?

Yes, there are signs of the standard repair on the outside skin in the rear. There are two Alum. patches on each side of the rear door, above the bumper. Not sure when the PO had this done. But I think it was when they painted the damm trailer 10 to 20 years ago, (Silver).
    Its raining today pretty hard, but I will post some photos when its a little nicer. I think I will post the photos on my on-going Thread under the "Sub-Forum" Sovereign; 1972; "Baby needs new shoes". I want to try to keep my posts in one location. You have a 72 don't you? Trex "May Wally be with you"
  2. Old Comment

Thanks for the support from the forum...

Enjoy yourself, Rex, and take your time. Looks like you're well on your way. Does your Sovereign have any sign of rear end separation?
  3. Old Comment

Trex and Bunny send there Airstream to the Wheel Doctor today!

Gaucho is gone

The old gaucho is gone.... along with everything but the oven, and non-working Refrig.
  4. Old Comment

Trex and Bunny send there Airstream to the Wheel Doctor today!

I have a 72 excella just purchased and pulled from MN to IL. It needs the front gaucho. any pics ??
  5. Old Comment

When things turn weird…The weird turn pro

Better you than me.

Sounds like fun to me---Hope you keep us all in the loop on how it goes. (attachments don't come up for me). How bout a cargo door to put the Harley in ? No, I don't have a clue how to do it, but it's your project and if they can do it in a DC-3,. . . Regards, Craig
  6. Old Comment

Trex and the Bunny buy a used Airstream

The Evil Empire

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rex Crabtree
    The evil empire...aka, Bank of America, has had a hold on my credit line for the last week or so. Now it looks like they are going to let me use my credit line again. After I faxed them proof that my 1st mortgage has been paid off for two year now. I hate them....but I can't find a better/and or matching interest rate of 2.99% on a line of credit. I feel stuck with them Trex
    Yeah... evil indeed. BofA doesn't care if your mortgage is current, paid off, or even if you never had a mortgage with them in the first place. If they feel like it, they'll foreclose anyway.

Lauderdale man's home sold out from under him in foreclosure mistake - Sun Sentinel

Bank of America forecloses on house that couple had paid cash for - St. Petersburg Times

Bank of America Hijacks Parrot, Forecloses Wrong House : American Consumer News

Bank apologizes for error that nearly cost a Fort Worth man his home | News | News from ...
  7. Old Comment

The evil empire...aka, Bank of America, has had a hold on my credit line for the last week or so. Now it looks like they are going to let me use my credit line again. After I faxed them proof that my 1st mortgage has been paid off for two year now. I hate them....but I can't find a better/and or matching interest rate of 2.99% on a line of credit. I feel stuck with them Trex
  8. Old Comment

I called Jon today and asked if I could meet him to give the 72 airstream a final safety check.... so I will double check the floor for water damage. And look over the blinder of airstream records that come with the trailer to see anything I may have missed the 1st 2 visits w/said trailer. Thanks, Rex
  9. Old Comment

Yes- floor rot from un-noticed water leaks--find a airstream owner to look it over
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.