Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

1972 Airstream Overlander
2 Rivet Member

Airstream Registry
Airstream Name
Year 1972
Make Airstream
Model Overlander
Length 27
1972 Airstream Overlander
Overview Purchased 1972 Overlander November 2014, Just beginning to look at the work that needs to be done. Pretty much all in original condition. Looks like I have some rot in the frame and have to take a look at the axles first. A little scared by what I see but, I'm going for it.
Exterior
1972 Airstream Overlander Exterior 1972 Airstream Overlander Exterior 1972 Airstream Overlander Exterior
Exterior is fair,, The main door is bowed and Im not sure how I'll fix that. The step to go into the door is broken. Lights are all in tact, The windows are purple, is this a normal thing?

Interior
1972 Airstream Overlander Interior 1972 Airstream Overlander Interior 1972 Airstream Overlander Interior
Interior is all original, Cabinets and woodwork was all covered by some linoleum. Not sure if I am going to do an original rehab or customize it. Haven't gotten into anything yet. I'm pretty sure the floor is going to be trouble.

Tow Vehicle
2014, Chevy Silverado w/ towing package.
Comments: 0 / Views: 915