Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Registry Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Honey
2 Rivet Member

Airstream Registry
Airstream Name Honey
Year 2013
Make Airstream
Model Globetrotter
Length 19'
Options Mildew, hornets nests and squishy weak floorboards. :-)
2013 Airstream Globetrotter
Overview Just got this Airstream and plan to completely restore it. It is REALLY in sad shape right now.
Exterior
2013 Airstream Globetrotter Exterior 2013 Airstream Globetrotter Exterior 2013 Airstream Globetrotter Exterior

Interior
2013 Airstream Globetrotter Interior 2013 Airstream Globetrotter Interior

Customization
2013 Airstream Globetrotter Customization 2013 Airstream Globetrotter Customization 2013 Airstream Globetrotter Customization
Comments: 1 / Views: 1210
Old 01-17-2015, 12:23 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1964 19' Globetrotter
Port Orchard , Washington
I finally got to install a new axle today! It has been too long. Other projects took precedents. I got the axle at Six Robleess in Tacoma a few months ago. I had to get a cobalt bit to drill new holes in order to install the axle. Two large floor jacks and several jack stands but I did get it done. The gravel pad I am working from does not help much though.

I have been contemplating getting new wheels from Vintage Trailer Supply and getting them powder coated. When my daughter got off the bus, the last stop, the driver came out to see my project and offered to bring by three 6 lug wheels he has and just give them to me. That will replace the old split rims. I will clean them up, powder coat them and get them down to Less Schwab for tires. I love finding some savings like that.
Banjoboy is offline   Reply With Quote