Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

1960 Airstream Overlander

Airstream Registry
Airstream Name
Year 1960
Make Airstream
Model Overlander
Length 26
1960 Airstream Overlander
1960 Airstream Overlander 1960 Airstream Overlander 1960 Airstream Overlander
Exterior
1960 Airstream Overlander Exterior 1960 Airstream Overlander Exterior
We had to find 5 new rims and tires. The trailer hadn't moved scince 93'. It still had the original split rims!

Interior
1960 Airstream Overlander Interior 1960 Airstream Overlander Interior 1960 Airstream Overlander Interior
We had to remove the intior due to a previous rat problem(stinky!!!). Not the grand kid.

Customization
1960 Airstream Overlander Customization 1960 Airstream Overlander Customization 1960 Airstream Overlander Customization
So far I have removed over 90 lbs os steel pipe that was heavely scaled (almost pluged). We're moving the Black tank under the floor and adding a seperate grey tank. also we'll be adding a sattelite/sound system. LOVE Soy Gel!!!! no fumes and no fires not TOXIC! almos all the 40+year old paint came off I'll be up loadining new pics soon. She's almost ready for AC and paint!!!

Systems and Running Gear
1960 Airstream Overlander Systems and Running Gear 1960 Airstream Overlander Systems and Running Gear
Four flats on split rims! and these will get her home

Other Information
1960 Airstream Overlander Other Information 1960 Airstream Overlander Other Information 1960 Airstream Overlander Other Information
Landing the 'PenguinII'' low profile A/C it looks like I can still get 3-4 solar panels.

Tow Vehicle
1960 Airstream Overlander Tow Vehicle 1960 Airstream Overlander Tow Vehicle
My short haul.. Barn find 63 Power Wagon 96K org. Vac tube radio works. But only goes 55. LOTS of grunt.

Landin the A/C
Comments: 0 / Views: 11809

Tags
1959, 1960