Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   WBCCI Forum (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f286/)
-   -   Winter (2013) IBT (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f286/winter-2013-ibt-99159.html)

RonH 12-03-2012 12:27 PM

Winter (2013) IBT
 
Does anyone have any information on the Winter IBT (motions, schedule, etc)? I do not see anything newer than the previous IBT on the website. Is it going to be broadcast?

damonbeals 12-03-2012 01:34 PM

Reports and motions are due at the end of this week. But yes the information will be on the website as soon as it's available. And it will be broadcast as usual.

Damon
#4827

wkerfoot 12-20-2012 07:18 PM

Anyone planning on attending the mid winter IBT?

Bill

RUMSHIP 12-20-2012 11:40 PM

Don't forget Hobo rally is right after in the same location.

Blue Pearl 12-21-2012 12:54 AM

We are planning to attend both. Our first trip south with the Airstream. We will also attend the Rose Parade Rally so we will be hanging around So Ca for a few weeks. Any recommendations on RV parks.

damonbeals 12-21-2012 07:07 AM

The agenda for the Winter IBT has been email to unit Presidents and is now on the clubs website for download.

http://wbcci.org/general-information.../finish/41/432

Lots of motions, going to be a busy meeting.

Damon Beals
#4827

eubank 12-21-2012 07:36 AM

Damon, I tried the link for the motions and am getting an error. Moved up a step to General Info and Forms, and that page comes up just fine. (And there's nothing on that page about motions at the mid-winter.)

:(
Lynn

wkerfoot 12-21-2012 08:37 AM

Teresa,

Looking forward to meeting you. What do you plan on seeing while you are here? That will help with recommendations.

Bill

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Pearl (Post 1240171)
We are planning to attend both. Our first trip south with the Airstream. We will also attend the Rose Parade Rally so we will be hanging around So Ca for a few weeks. Any recommendations on RV parks.


damonbeals 12-21-2012 09:37 AM

Having issues with our hosting provider, waiting on them to get the issues resolved.

Damon

damonbeals 12-21-2012 09:54 AM

What error where you getting? I believe it was due to the host provider issues, as I just used the link and was able to download the pdf of the agenda.

If you use the menu on the website, go to Club Information, IBT and click on 'IBT' part of the menu, don't click on the meeting archives.

Damon

RUMSHIP 12-21-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Pearl (Post 1240171)
We are planning to attend both. Our first trip south with the Airstream. We will also attend the Rose Parade Rally so we will be hanging around So Ca for a few weeks. Any recommendations on RV parks.

Well south of San Diego is the Chula Vista RV resort. Nice place. Right on the bay and harbor. You would go north for the zoo and sea world. Also campland by the bay is north of San Diego. Nice place but a bit pricier. I think I would pick Chula Vista over the other. See you at hobo. Remember your flamingos. Also save your large coffee can for the stew. I'm not kidding. A large coffee can will be needed for Saturday nights dinner. No can, no stew. ;)

Scott J-24 12-22-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUMSHIP (Post 1240431)
Well south of San Diego is the Chula Vista RV resort. Nice place. Right on the bay and harbor. You would go north for the zoo and sea world. Also campland by the bay is north of San Diego. Nice place but a bit pricier. I think I would pick Chula Vista over the other. See you at hobo. Remember your flamingos. Also save your large coffee can for the stew. I'm not kidding. A large coffee can will be needed for Saturday nights dinner. No can, no stew. ;)

We are leaving for Chula Vista RV Resort tomorrow morning. It will be our first time there and are looking forward to a relaxing week on Coronado Bay. We have stayed at Campland on Mission Bay, pricy but kid friendly. One of our favorite spots is San Mateo Campground in San Clemente just north of San Diego. Water and electric but no sewer hookup at the sites (but does have a dump station on site).

RUMSHIP 12-22-2012 12:33 AM

Maybe I'll stop by and say hi to spread some x-mas cheer. :)

Scott J-24 12-22-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUMSHIP (Post 1240435)
Maybe I'll stop by and say hi to spread some x-mas cheer. :)

Sounds great! Hope to meet you, stop by for a beer, wine, or cocktail! :wally:

Happy Holidays,


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.