Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Rallies & Meet Ups (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/)
-   -   Hunting Island Hiatus 2013 - South Carolina (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/hunting-island-hiatus-2013-south-carolina-98104.html)

CloudDancing 11-02-2012 11:55 AM

Hunting Island Hiatus
 
Our children live in Mt. Pleasant. When we visit South Carolina, Hunting Island SP is our favorite place to camp. We wish we could join you. Unfortunately, we will be back in Colorado at that time. I wanted to let everyone know that photos of the sites in Hunting Island SP can be found at Campsite Photos, Camping Pictures, and Campground Reviews - campsitephotos.com. Have a great Airstream rally!

DerOstkuste 11-02-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloudDancing
Our children live in Mt. Pleasant. When we visit South Carolina, Hunting Island SP is our favorite place to camp. We wish we could join you. Unfortunately, we will be back in Colorado at that time. I wanted to let everyone know that photos of the sites in Hunting Island SP can be found at Campsite Photos, Camping Pictures, and Campground Reviews - campsitephotos.com. Have a great Airstream rally!

Thanks for your input and links!!

AthensGa 11-03-2012 09:10 AM

Will commit to 2 sites for the weekend. Let me know payment arrangements. Todd Emily

StreaminGuy 11-03-2012 11:27 AM

There goes the neighborhood...
 
We're in......assuming they don't have covenants against certain tow vehicles!!! I sent you a text on whether to send you the money or what.

Let's see, I guess I'll need to do another makeover on our camper to a beach theme...instead of the "Ocean Breeze" model, it'll be the "Fish Holler" edition!

G & Ruby

JandDcam 11-03-2012 11:49 AM

We would be interested, sounds like fun in a great location. Put us down for sure.
Jim and Donna

nvestysly 11-03-2012 12:40 PM

We'll Be There
 
We've been looking for a reason to go to the coast. I guess this is it! Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends.

We reserved site 89. Arriving on Thursday and departing on Monday. www.reserveamerica.com made it easy to locate and book the site.

Lucius

DKDarrow 11-03-2012 03:06 PM

Will be there >>>Fanfreakingtastic
 
Ok........got signed up for #158..........took forever to study the map and find a spot that will not be used as a cut through, close to the beach/marsh, close to everyone else, and yet, secluded........HOORAY got a date to get out of Dodge down on the books. Been to long since we got out of here and the farm chores/critters or videography holding us down....Golly, a year since we were on the road for a couple of months but at times it seems like it never happened at all...............

We will be getting in on Wednesday and heading out on Monday.....Anybody need anything over at the Paris Island commisary or BX start getting your list together..............See you then.......

Dave......so very GLAD you are doing this......If you need a check or whatever for shirts or overhead let me know.....PLEASE....God bless.......Dennis

DerOstkuste 11-03-2012 08:57 PM

#089 - nvestysly (Lucius)
#097 - karenjude (Brad & Karen)
#098 - WeRVtards (Greg & Michelle Felver)
#099 - DerOstkuste (David & Julie Felver)
#101 - RVthereyet (Tom & June Felver)
#156 - jupitorj
#158 - DKDarrow (Dennis & Susan)

DerOstkuste 11-03-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AthensGa
Will commit to 2 sites for the weekend. Let me know payment arrangements. Todd Emily

Todd, glad you're gonna be there. We think it work out best for everyone to pick their own site and book it it at www.reserveamerica.com. We are around loop 4 and the surrounding areas.

DerOstkuste 11-03-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreaminGuy
We're in......assuming they don't have covenants against certain tow vehicles!!! I sent you a text on whether to send you the money or what.

Let's see, I guess I'll need to do another makeover on our camper to a beach theme...instead of the "Ocean Breeze" model, it'll be the "Fish Holler" edition!

G & Ruby

Haha! No covenants Geven. Go to www.reserveamerica.com and get your spot. We are in #099.

DKDarrow 11-03-2012 10:22 PM

OOOOPS........#159....am I bad......Thinking about bringing our 2 herd dogs Rowdy and Reena to keep us in line and on the straight path......Sorry about the site number mistake....God bless.....Dennis

DerOstkuste 11-04-2012 06:25 AM

#089 - nvestysly (Lucius)
#097 - karenjude (Brad & Karen)
#098 - WeRVtards (Greg & Michelle Felver)
#099 - DerOstkuste (David & Julie Felver)
#101 - RVthereyet (Tom & June Felver)
#156 - jupitorj
#159 - DKDarrow (Dennis & Susan)

Roy B 11-04-2012 11:12 AM

We will be there in site 102, look forward to it we love this place
Roy and Debbie

DerOstkuste 11-04-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy B
We will be there in site 102, look forward to it we love this place
Roy and Debbie

Awesome!!

DerOstkuste 11-04-2012 04:59 PM

#089 - nvestysly (Lucius)
#097 - karenjude (Brad & Karen)
#098 - WeRVtards (Greg & Michelle Felver)
#099 - DerOstkuste (David & Julie Felver)
#101 - RVthereyet (Tom & June Felver)
#102 - Roy B (Roy & Debbie)
#156 - jupitorj (Mark & Kerry)
#159 - DKDarrow (Dennis & Susan)

JandDcam 11-04-2012 07:52 PM

Hunting Island September 2013
 
We just booked site 93 and are very much looking forward to meeting everyone. We're new to the Airstream way of life!!
Jim and Donna

DerOstkuste 11-04-2012 08:41 PM

#089 - nvestysly (Lucius)
#093 - JandDcam (Jim & Donna)
#097 - karenjude (Brad & Karen)
#098 - WeRVtards (Greg & Michelle Felver)
#099 - DerOstkuste (David & Julie Felver)
#101 - RVthereyet (Tom & June Felver)
#102 - Roy B (Roy & Debbie)
#156 - jupitorj (Mark & Kerry)
#159 - DKDarrow (Dennis & Susan)

PizzaChop 11-05-2012 07:40 AM

We're working on it. We have a potential scheduling conflict that we are trying to resolve.

And from the number of sites available vs the fill rate, looks like we better resolve it quickly.

StreaminGuy 11-05-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy B (Post 1224059)
We will be there in site 102, look forward to it we love this place
Roy and Debbie


Roy,

I have you are continuing to recover well. We are in site 103...like I said, "there goes the neighborhood"! We hope to see you and Debbie before then but if not, we'll look forward to seeing you then.

Thanks, G & Ruby

StreaminGuy 11-05-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKDarrow (Post 1223930)
OOOOPS........#159....am I bad......Thinking about bringing our 2 herd dogs Rowdy and Reena to keep us in line and on the straight path......Sorry about the site number mistake....God bless.....Dennis

Dennis,

Looking forward to seeing you guys...but let's try to get together on Saturday morning for a biscuit soon.

G


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.