Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Rallies & Meet Ups (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/)
-   -   Hunting Island Hiatus 2013 - South Carolina (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/hunting-island-hiatus-2013-south-carolina-98104.html)

DerOstkuste 10-31-2012 09:12 AM

Hunting Island Hiatus 2013 - South Carolina

Julie and I would like to get a rally started at the beach here in Beaufort, SC. (Hunting Island state park). There will have to be some serious planning ahead. These sites are usually booked months in advance. If we can get an idea of who might be interested, we can start planning it for late summer / early fall 2013. So who's interested in a "Hunting Island Hiatus"? Awesome sites by the way. Right by the beach, lots of shade, pavilion, playground, bath houses, trails, wildlife up close.

Package would include two nights, two t-shirts and a gift bag - $100

Give us some input guys. The first weekend of September is the soonest that sites are available to accommodate a large group of campers together. Because this is a state park, they require full payment up front to reserve these sites. Please let me know who's interested ASAP due to the fact that these site get booked extremely fast. I am willing to bite the bullet and reserve all the sites needed if I can get a hand full of people to commit up front. Feel free to contact us for more details or advice.

karenjude 10-31-2012 08:18 PM

We might be interested - just need a little more info before we commit. Do you know the dates yet? Also, would it be possible to just pay for the site? Not really interested in the tee- shirts or gift bag.
Thanks!

DerOstkuste 10-31-2012 09:17 PM

September 6 & 7, 2013 is the date and the cost of the site with tax will be $73.92. The additional $25 was to cover the 2 shirts & the gift bag filled with really cool items for fun. The sites that we are trying to book are loop 4, site 89, 91, 92, 93, 94, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 107 & 108. More sites are available, but they are scattered around the campground. We are still working out the details and are hoping for some input. If everyone would like to start booking their own sites it would be more than fine. Please keep us updated so we can keep an ongoing list. Would love for us to have music and food like we do at Hiawassee. We can scratch the shirt idea if there's no interest, but thought it would be a good souvenir for the first annual meet.

#099 - DerOstkuste (David & Julie Felver)
#101 - RVthereyet (Tom & June Felver)
#155 - WeRVtards (Greg & Michelle Felver)

Roy B 10-31-2012 09:54 PM

Debbie and I are interested and will commit as soon as you get things going, just let us know and we will be there, look forward to being there with everyone.

Roy and Debbie

DerOstkuste 11-01-2012 07:31 AM

http://www.huntingisland.com/

Here's the web site for those that have never been there.

***note that the rates have increased. The web site has not been up dated***

Two nights stay with fees and tax is $73.92

DerOstkuste 11-01-2012 08:02 AM

#098 - WeRVtards (Greg & Michelle Felver)

Captain Hank 11-01-2012 08:03 AM

We may be interested. Too early for me to commit. Maybe you could plan this with the WBCCI Coastal unit??

CMSmith 11-01-2012 08:09 PM

We stayed there with our old pop up, but not this year with our Airstream. I may need to plan ahead and book something for that time. Just curious, is there a special rate if it is a group going and is there a group confirmation number? Or are we just booking on our own? I would probably plan on staying most of the week since it is just a few hours from home and one of our favorite places and didnt know if that would mess up any group rates or anything.

karenjude 11-01-2012 09:04 PM

Brad and I just booked site 97 for September 6th, 7th and 8th. Looking forward to it!

Karen and Brad

DKDarrow 11-01-2012 09:55 PM

Dave.....Susan and I stayed there perhaps 10 years ago and would really love to make this event. Is there someplace where a map of the camp sites are posted to be able to "check" them out? We had a spot right on the beach and it was great. For old time sake perhpas would love to do it again.........Is the loop you are talking about over on the dump station side?............God bless.......Dennis

TouringDan 11-01-2012 11:12 PM

David & Julie

Thanks for organizing the rally. I have always wanted to go to this campground. It is too early for me to commit, but I would like to try to go, so put me down as a maybe.

Dan

StreamNTyme 11-02-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Hank (Post 1222874)
We may be interested. Too early for me to commit. Maybe you could plan this with the WBCCI Coastal unit??

We would definitely loved to do Hunting w all as it is close to us. Unfortunately our mo. rallies are always the 1st wknd of the month and our schedule has already been set. We traditionally go to Santee SP in Sept.

If you would consider a different wknd some of our unit would like to join you. We certainly would have come.

Kate
SC Coastal unit 150

DerOstkuste 11-02-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKDarrow
Dave.....Susan and I stayed there perhaps 10 years ago and would really love to make this event. Is there someplace where a map of the camp sites are posted to be able to "check" them out? We had a spot right on the beach and it was great. For old time sake perhpas would love to do it again.........Is the loop you are talking about over on the dump station side?............God bless.......Dennis

Dennis, great to hear from you! It will be wonderful to see you guys. You can navigate through www.huntingisland.com to see the map or go to www.reserveamerica.com to view and book. The area is (loop 4), but theres lots of other great spots throughout the campground if you don't care for the area we selected. It's a state park so they don't do group rates or rally discounts, but it's a great place to camp. We're trying to keep an ongoing list of reserved spots so everyone interested can see what's been taken by other folks here on the forum.

DerOstkuste 11-02-2012 07:16 AM

#097 - karenjude (Brad & Karen)

DerOstkuste 11-02-2012 07:36 AM

We chose (loop 4) due to the fact that it's close to a bath house, the pavilion and the playground. Not to mention a very short walk to the beach.

BeachHouse 11-02-2012 08:26 AM

I can't find the campground map on Hunting Island beach, Beaufort SC, USA . I must be blind. Could you please enlighten me on where to look.

BeachHouse 11-02-2012 10:20 AM

We are in. I made a reservation for site 156. We wanted to be on the beach as much as possible.

Alumaholic 11-02-2012 10:39 AM

Wish We Were Closer

We love Hunting Island!
Please take lots of pictures.

DerOstkuste 11-02-2012 10:54 AM

#156 - jupitorj

Lily&Me 11-02-2012 11:27 AM

This is a beautiful park, in one of our favorite areas of the country.

Wrong location and time of year for us for 2013, but y'all have a wonderful time!

Maggie

CloudDancing 11-02-2012 11:55 AM

Hunting Island Hiatus

Our children live in Mt. Pleasant. When we visit South Carolina, Hunting Island SP is our favorite place to camp. We wish we could join you. Unfortunately, we will be back in Colorado at that time. I wanted to let everyone know that photos of the sites in Hunting Island SP can be found at Campsite Photos, Camping Pictures, and Campground Reviews - campsitephotos.com. Have a great Airstream rally!

DerOstkuste 11-02-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloudDancing
Our children live in Mt. Pleasant. When we visit South Carolina, Hunting Island SP is our favorite place to camp. We wish we could join you. Unfortunately, we will be back in Colorado at that time. I wanted to let everyone know that photos of the sites in Hunting Island SP can be found at Campsite Photos, Camping Pictures, and Campground Reviews - campsitephotos.com. Have a great Airstream rally!

Thanks for your input and links!!

AthensGa 11-03-2012 09:10 AM

Will commit to 2 sites for the weekend. Let me know payment arrangements. Todd Emily

StreaminGuy 11-03-2012 11:27 AM

There goes the neighborhood...

We're in......assuming they don't have covenants against certain tow vehicles!!! I sent you a text on whether to send you the money or what.

Let's see, I guess I'll need to do another makeover on our camper to a beach theme...instead of the "Ocean Breeze" model, it'll be the "Fish Holler" edition!

G & Ruby

JandDcam 11-03-2012 11:49 AM

We would be interested, sounds like fun in a great location. Put us down for sure.
Jim and Donna

nvestysly 11-03-2012 12:40 PM

We'll Be There

We've been looking for a reason to go to the coast. I guess this is it! Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends.

We reserved site 89. Arriving on Thursday and departing on Monday. www.reserveamerica.com made it easy to locate and book the site.

Lucius

DKDarrow 11-03-2012 03:06 PM

Will be there >>>Fanfreakingtastic

Ok........got signed up for #158..........took forever to study the map and find a spot that will not be used as a cut through, close to the beach/marsh, close to everyone else, and yet, secluded........HOORAY got a date to get out of Dodge down on the books. Been to long since we got out of here and the farm chores/critters or videography holding us down....Golly, a year since we were on the road for a couple of months but at times it seems like it never happened at all...............

We will be getting in on Wednesday and heading out on Monday.....Anybody need anything over at the Paris Island commisary or BX start getting your list together..............See you then.......

Dave......so very GLAD you are doing this......If you need a check or whatever for shirts or overhead let me know.....PLEASE....God bless.......Dennis

DerOstkuste 11-03-2012 08:57 PM

#089 - nvestysly (Lucius)
#156 - jupitorj
#158 - DKDarrow (Dennis & Susan)

DerOstkuste 11-03-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AthensGa
Will commit to 2 sites for the weekend. Let me know payment arrangements. Todd Emily

Todd, glad you're gonna be there. We think it work out best for everyone to pick their own site and book it it at www.reserveamerica.com. We are around loop 4 and the surrounding areas.

DerOstkuste 11-03-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreaminGuy
We're in......assuming they don't have covenants against certain tow vehicles!!! I sent you a text on whether to send you the money or what.

Let's see, I guess I'll need to do another makeover on our camper to a beach theme...instead of the "Ocean Breeze" model, it'll be the "Fish Holler" edition!

G & Ruby

Haha! No covenants Geven. Go to www.reserveamerica.com and get your spot. We are in #099.

DKDarrow 11-03-2012 10:22 PM

OOOOPS........#159....am I bad......Thinking about bringing our 2 herd dogs Rowdy and Reena to keep us in line and on the straight path......Sorry about the site number mistake....God bless.....Dennis

DerOstkuste 11-04-2012 06:25 AM

#156 - jupitorj
#159 - DKDarrow (Dennis & Susan)

Roy B 11-04-2012 11:12 AM

We will be there in site 102, look forward to it we love this place
Roy and Debbie

DerOstkuste 11-04-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy B
Roy and Debbie

Awesome!!

DerOstkuste 11-04-2012 04:59 PM

#102 - Roy B (Roy & Debbie)
#156 - jupitorj (Mark & Kerry)

JandDcam 11-04-2012 07:52 PM

Hunting Island September 2013

We just booked site 93 and are very much looking forward to meeting everyone. We're new to the Airstream way of life!!
Jim and Donna

DerOstkuste 11-04-2012 08:41 PM

#093 - JandDcam (Jim & Donna)

PizzaChop 11-05-2012 07:40 AM

We're working on it. We have a potential scheduling conflict that we are trying to resolve.

And from the number of sites available vs the fill rate, looks like we better resolve it quickly.

StreaminGuy 11-05-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy B (Post 1224059)
Roy and Debbie

Roy,

I have you are continuing to recover well. We are in site 103...like I said, "there goes the neighborhood"! We hope to see you and Debbie before then but if not, we'll look forward to seeing you then.

Thanks, G & Ruby

StreaminGuy 11-05-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKDarrow (Post 1223930)
OOOOPS........#159....am I bad......Thinking about bringing our 2 herd dogs Rowdy and Reena to keep us in line and on the straight path......Sorry about the site number mistake....God bless.....Dennis

Dennis,

Looking forward to seeing you guys...but let's try to get together on Saturday morning for a biscuit soon.

G

DerOstkuste 11-06-2012 06:28 AM

#103 - StreaminGuy (Geven & Ruth)

AthensGa 11-06-2012 09:03 AM

Just booked 91 & 92.

DKDarrow 11-06-2012 10:37 AM

Hey Gev........The next time you are headed north on 75, holler. We are perhaps 6 miles from one of the Calhoun exits. Actually one can see our mountaintop from 75.... If one calls I will pop a flare and you can follow that.......lol......

I hope folks are checking out the details of the sites.....Specifically, the length of what can get in. I called the park twice and talked to different folks each time and they are really adamant about what will fit.......A 29' WILL NOT fit into what they describe as a 25'.......Not even gonna argue about it with them....Perhaps when we show up, one of the ones that they save for first come first serve will be closer to loop 4. But Gevin, you and David both know how I feel about being crammed in with folks cutting through my site to see their conspicuous consumer friends.......LOLOLOL>>>>>>>> joking; but judging by the folks that are signing up, when I get there, will look for something closer......God bless.....especially on this election day.....God bless THIS country......Dennis

DerOstkuste 11-06-2012 01:54 PM

#091 - AthensGa (Todd Emily)
#092 - AthensGa (Todd Emily)

Roy B 11-06-2012 02:59 PM

thanks Geven I am actually feeling much better and looking to get away in a camper some where.
All of you people here should consider the Stone Mountain Rally April 18th thru the 21st too, nothing like see lots of aluminum at one place. Stone Mountain is fun too with lots to do too. Of course you will find me just at the camp site taking it easy :-) but do look at your dates and see if you can make it there more peeps the better it is.

roy

DKDarrow 11-07-2012 10:04 AM

Any idea where the pavillion actually is?........David, you mention it in your original post; but I have studied the symbols on the campground map and find no trace of it.
Any thoughts on what we could do in that pavillion or do we need to reserve it?........A smoked chicken and rib cook off? Nothing elaborate; but a few chickens and a slab or few of ribs goes a LONG way.....Or, something regional?.......A low country boil?.....Not into the bri and goat cheese route; but could go for oysters and red sauce with heavy on the tobasco......Just thoughts.........God bless.....Dennis

nilesrob 11-07-2012 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A few years ago we did an "End o' Summer Thang" rally, about the same time of year as the Hiatus. One of our friends brought a big grill/smoker and a bunch of birds that we toasted up. Not suggesting this for that, but it was pretty cool - and REALLY tasty. Maybe something like this on a smaller scale...

DerOstkuste 11-09-2012 09:04 PM

The pavilion is located next to the playground on loop 4. We already checked into reserving it for the Saturday and we are going to cover that expense. A cookout sounds great and we can definitely look into a low country boil (frogmore stew as its called here). Any grill masters out there? Lol

evers310 11-10-2012 08:59 PM

Is the rally open to non-Airstreams? If so we'd definitely be interested in coming and bringing the Spartan.

DerOstkuste 11-11-2012 06:12 AM

I encourage everyone to come. I wanted this to be vintage rally in the begining with a variety of campers, but its really about a gathering of friends first and foremost and what they bring secondly. All brands are welcome!!

Sugarfoot 11-12-2012 07:52 PM

Hey Geven, thanks for the heads-up on this one.

The vacation gods have been very good to me. I was able to pull time off for Hunting Island.

Made reservations this morning. Count me in for site #104.

nilesrob 11-12-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarfoot (Post 1227102)
Hey Geven, thanks for the heads-up on this one.

The vacation gods have been very good to me. I was able to pull time off for Hunting Island.

Made reservations this morning. Count me in for site #104.

Booyeah! U go girl!

nilesrob 11-12-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerOstkuste (Post 1226435)
I encourage everyone to come. I wanted this to be vintage rally in the begining with a variety of campers, but its really about a gathering of friends first and foremost and what they bring secondly. All brands are welcome!!

Our unit is vintage - in the making... We're just ahead of our time.

DerOstkuste 11-12-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nilesrob

Lol, love it!

DerOstkuste 11-13-2012 05:58 AM

Latest update:

#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)

constructor 11-13-2012 08:33 PM

We have wanted to camp here. Thanks for putting this together. We have booked site 94. Let us know what we can pitch in for the pavilion and would purchase T-shirts If you print them.

We will arrive on Thursday and depart on Sunday. Live in an area with lots of fresh seafood let us know if we can bring something for the Low country boil.

Jim and Ann

Myrtle lynn 11-13-2012 10:43 PM

We are in. Making reservations tomorrow.

DerOstkuste 11-14-2012 07:13 AM

#094 - Constructor (Jim & Ann)
#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)

DerOstkuste 11-14-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nilesrob

We're you planning on attending? It's for all brands and years ya know! (that goes for campers too) lol

nilesrob 11-14-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerOstkuste (Post 1227576)
We're you planning on attending? It's for all brands and years ya know! (that goes for campers too) lol

Yup - we're in, site 97.

DerOstkuste 12-04-2012 08:35 AM

Well, it's been quiet here for a few weeks. I believe there are a few spots left for our event next year so if anyone else is interested I would encourage you to start reserving it now. We have a lot of fun things planned for this rally and I think everybody will have a good time.

Arrowstream 01-01-2013 07:47 AM

Happy New Year, everybody!
I checked reserveamerica today, and site #90 was open, so I booked it for 9/5,6,7. We won't be in an Airstream, but it'll be shiny.
Bob

DerOstkuste 01-02-2013 07:12 AM

#090 - Arrowstream (Bob)
#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)

Happy New Year fellow campers. Here is the latest update for our gathering.

Arrowstream 01-04-2013 06:35 AM

Sites 110 and 200 are still available. While they aren't technically in loop 4, they are right next to it. Who knows, maybe sites 95, 96 and 100 will open up... that's how I got site 90.

Ike T 01-04-2013 03:15 PM

Site 200 is ours. After looking at the cast of characters attending this rally, well.... I still don't know why we made a reservation. :D

With any luck, we'll be in the Argosy.

DerOstkuste 01-05-2013 10:51 AM

#090 - Arrowstream (Bob)
#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)
#200 - Ike T (Tim)

Myrtle lynn 02-07-2013 05:35 AM

Scott and I will be in site 197. It's booked! Looks like a nice state park. Can't wait!

KAYAKAMPERS 03-29-2013 08:36 PM

Just heard about this last week and we've made the commitment. We'll be in site #155 next to our friends Mark & Kerry. I used to live in Beaufort before moving to Atlanta, and Hunting Island was the first beach I EVER had seen and I was 19 years old!! I look forward to visiting again after a long time. We look forward to seeing all of you.
Beth & Chris

p.s. I (Beth) is having shoulder surgery in early May, so hopefully I'll be good enough to paddle in September; we'll have our kayaks with us!

rastapoodle 03-29-2013 09:25 PM

We just read about this one tonight. We'll keep an eye on it. Have a new Blues Fest that was just announced for the same weekend in southern Maryland. Much closer, so we're waiting on the line-up. It's been years since I was there. Best friend from college lived on Hilton Head and just outside Beaufort many years ago, so I've heard I would to recognize the place. Hunting Island has been on our radar for kayaking.

DerOstkuste 04-01-2013 08:15 AM

Here's the updated list as of April 1st (happy April by the way).

#090 - Arrowstream (Bob)
#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)
#155 - KAYAKAMPERS (Beth & Chris)
#197 - Myrtle Lynn
#200 - Ike T (Tim)

The year is flying by and we will be setting up our sites before we know it. I'm not sure what's still open, but it seems we keep getting a few more squeezed in. 18 campers so far. Not to shabby for our first gathering. We are finishing our '59 caravanner, but it may be sold by then. We're excited about our new "little" project. 1967 Apache Eagle that will get broke in on our cross country trip in July.

Myrtle lynn 04-04-2013 06:14 AM

#197 myrtle Lynn is Dan Tokos and Scott, sorry forgot to list.

Someday'59 04-04-2013 10:20 AM

Oops! I forgot to say that we will be there. Made our reservations in November. We're in site #107!

DerOstkuste 04-04-2013 10:01 PM

#090 - Arrowstream (Bob)
#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)
#107 - Someday'59
#197 - Myrtle Lynn (Dan & Scott)
#200 - Ike T (Tim)

DerOstkuste 04-05-2013 05:31 PM

Logo design for the Rally Decals
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8242/8...6754b852_c.jpg

nilesrob 04-05-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derostkuste (Post 1282265)

nice!!

gtc6452 04-05-2013 07:55 PM

Just booked site 110, Gerry and Jim.

DerOstkuste 04-05-2013 08:07 PM

Thanks. Julie and I designed and made it today at our shop. I'm going to make them for everyone attending in september.

DerOstkuste 04-05-2013 08:09 PM

#090 - Arrowstream (Bob)
#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)
#107 - Someday'57
#110 - gtc6452 (Gerry & Jim)
#200 - Ike T (Tim)

DerOstkuste 04-06-2013 11:15 AM

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8110/8...4b418a84_m.jpg

nilesrob 04-06-2013 08:02 PM

I know I already said I liked the decal, but really, I LOVE the decal! Gorgeous colors, great design. Just sayin'...

DerOstkuste 04-07-2013 06:02 AM

Thank you, lol. We wanted something fun, but classic.

StreamNTyme 04-07-2013 02:42 PM

Very Cool...is that Airstream blue? Is that orange or red? Just wondering.
[QUOT=DerOstkuste;1282520]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8110/8...4b418a84_m.jpg[/QUOTE]

Myrtle lynn 04-07-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtc6452 (Post 1282322)
Just booked site 110, Gerry and Jim.

Great!! Can't wait to see y'all. I guess we will see y'all in Arkansas too.

gtc6452 04-08-2013 04:47 AM

will be fun.

DerOstkuste 04-08-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreamNTyme (Post 1282998)
Very Cool...is that Airstream blue? Is that orange or red? Just wondering.
[QUOT=DerOstkuste;1282520]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8110/8...4b418a84_m.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Its a very light gold, dark teal, navy, cream & coral.

Myrtle lynn 04-25-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtc6452 (Post 1283232)
will be fun.

As always. Scott will be joining on both trips if he will keep his schedule cleared. :-)

Bchristian 04-25-2013 08:47 PM

Just wrapping up our first trip in AS. Week at HHI. Checked out that park and planned to come back to it. Let us know if trip is still on and how to join in.

rvthereyet 04-30-2013 01:32 PM

The rally is still on! Visit reserveamerica.com to reserve your site. Please take a glance at the ongoing list of attendees and try to get a site as close to us as possible, or feel free to pick a site of your preference. Beautiful park. Glad to see you might be joining us. Please post your name and site number after you make your reservation so we can add you to our list.

rvthereyet 04-30-2013 02:28 PM

We just added our rally to the drop down menu under "Rallies by Date". Ours wasn't included in the list. There is a section for folks to RSVP. This might make it a little easier for new people to find out about this rally. Thanks to everyone who has already signed up. We can't wait!

Have a nice summer, see you in the fall.

musicmaster 05-01-2013 07:36 AM

Musicmaster and family site 108. Looking forward to it.

rvthereyet 05-01-2013 09:10 AM

Welcome Musicmaster.

Here's the most recent list.....

#090 - Arrowstream (Bob)
#098 - WeRVtards (Greg & Michelle Felver & family)
#099 - DerOstkuste (David & Julie Felver & family)
#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)
#107 - Someday'57 (Mr & Mrs Brian Sanders & family)
#108 - Musicmaster (family)
#200 - Ike T (Tim)

Thanks everyone. Can't wait to see you guys!

KyMoonshine 05-07-2013 11:42 PM

Booked site 143 today...there goes the neighborhood....

Arrowstream 05-08-2013 06:59 AM

Hey KyM, can you fit your teardrop inside the Airstream and bring them both?

DerOstkuste 05-08-2013 07:24 AM

#090 - Arrowstream (Bob)
#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)
#107 - Someday'57 (Mr & Mrs Brian Sanders & family)
#143 - KyMoonshine
#200 - Ike T (Tim)

We might have enough folks to have a good time! :)

KyMoonshine 05-08-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowstream (Post 1296387)
Hey KyM, can you fit your teardrop inside the Airstream and bring them both?

lol..I've thought about putting hitch on AS and pulling it behind..

Someday'59 05-08-2013 09:28 AM

Oops! Something got lost in translation.

We're in #107... and while I might wish we were a '57, (especially one of those 13 panel ones early in the year) we're not. We're a '59.

#107 Someday'59 (Lynnetta & Brian)

DerOstkuste 05-08-2013 11:01 PM

#090 - Arrowstream (Bob)
#104 - Sugarfoot (Dacia)
#107 - Someday'59 (Lynnetta & Brian)
#143 - KyMoonshine
#200 - Ike T (Tim)

musicmaster 05-20-2013 08:57 PM

Where did everybody go?

DerOstkuste 06-15-2013 12:47 PM

Well guys the summer is here. I'm sure everyone is working on their projects and hopefully some camping. We have been getting our '59 Caravanner restoration going again and hope to be in it for the Hunting Is. Rally in Sept. I've heard through the grapevine that there will be a few cool camper haulers there as well as a great group of campers. (old and new). Let us know what you all are working on.

Ike T 06-18-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerOstkuste (Post 1313188)
Let us know what you all are working on.

... couldn't say. Has to be a surprise. Like finding PBR in Brad's cooler. :D