Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (
-   Windows, Doors, Locks & Vents (
-   -   Louver doors (

Gosman 07-30-2011 12:13 PM

Louver doors
Buying a 1978 Excell Air Stream , it is in need of all louver doors below sink and by radio cabinet .DOES ANY ONE KNOW WERE THESE CAN BE PURCHASED TODAY???????

DKB_SATX 07-30-2011 12:36 PM

These are called "tambour" doors, and there's a lot of info on here about fixing them, but you need that magic word tambour for the search. Are they completely missing? Or do they just not work properly?

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.