Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   WBCCI Rallies & Events (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f289/)
-   -   OR 090 : Oregon Mystery Rally (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f289/oregon-mystery-rally-73141.html)

Blue Pearl 01-15-2011 11:35 PM

Oregon Mystery Rally

Join us for the first rally of the year to get the kinks out of the trailer. I'm not telling you where it is until the week before, but will give you clues every week until then. This is a WBCCI rally and all our rallies are open to guests, we would love to have you join us. Just let me know.
$20.00 for the rally which includes Friday dinner and 2 breakfasts. We'll do a potluck for Saturday night. Pay for the site when you arrive. Water & electric less then $26.00 a night.

ROBERTSUNRUS 01-16-2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Pearl (Post 938323)
Join us for the first rally of the year to get the kinks out of the trailer. I'm not telling you where it is until the week before, but will give you clues every week until then. This is a WBCCI rally and all our rallies are open to guests, we would love to have you join us. Just let me know.
$20.00 for the rally which includes Friday dinner and 2 breakfasts. We'll do a potluck for Saturday night. Pay for the site when you arrive. Water & electric less then $26.00 a night.

:) Hi, so you won't tell anyone where the rally is at, but can you tell us when it will be? And are there sewer connections there or a dump site? [you mentioned water & electric] :flowers:

Blue Pearl 01-16-2011 12:33 AM

Guess I better tell the date. March 11,12 & 13th. Dump site on property.

Blue Pearl 01-17-2011 10:45 AM

Carolyn, Loren and Summerkid, Hope you can join us for the rally. Here is the clue for this week.

We will be camping in an area that approximately 5,000 years ago the Native Americans of the Kalapuya Tribe inhabited and hunted. This location is south of Newberg and west of Sweethome.

Blue Pearl 01-23-2011 03:01 PM

Clue week 2

Everyone, here is clue 2 for the mystery rally.

The site is near a town that was brought for $400.00 and a horse. The founding fathers named this town after their hometown in the east. You will possibly be introduce to a new sport, now don't get all tied up. Teresa

3Ms75Argosy 01-23-2011 06:39 PM

Talking about it with Morgen... seems she'd have to miss the rally because of her school's robot build... but the other 3 of us could go... we'll see how heartbroken she'd be without us... :(
I really would like to go though...
Marc

Blue Pearl 01-24-2011 01:54 AM

Marc & Mona, We would love to have you guys join us. Will Morgen be in Portland for the robot build? The rally is not to far from Portland.

monah 01-24-2011 08:49 PM

You Had Me @ Water & Electric !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Pearl (Post 941996)
Marc & Mona, We would love to have you guys join us. Will Morgen be in Portland for the robot build? The rally is not to far from Portland.

We'll be there, all shiny-new axles-new wheels-funky awning and all :)
M

ROBERTSUNRUS 01-24-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Pearl (Post 941996)

:) Hi, did you accidentally give us clue number three? :blink:

Blue Pearl 01-24-2011 10:13 PM

I guess I could have given you a clue but how far is not to far, 10 miles, 50 miles, here in Oregon sometimes a trip to Walmart can be 100 miles.

summerkid 01-24-2011 11:51 PM

YESSSSS!!! I've figured out where it is.
Doesn't mean I'll be able to make it, though. I do not, as per usual, have a campable trailer, just one in a long series of shells.

Blue Pearl 01-24-2011 11:59 PM

PM me with your guess and I will tell you if your correct. There are motels near by if you would like to join us. (oh dear, a possible clue)

summerkid 01-25-2011 12:19 AM

It's also a fairly easy drive for me ...

... plus it's not like I haven't slept in my truck before. Count me in as very intrigued by the possibility of attending!

monah 01-26-2011 10:10 AM

Hey Summerkid....I went to rallys for two years "trailer-less" :) ....but just for the day. Hope you can make it ...sounds fun!
Mona