Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic Forum (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   The Argue Thread (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f161/the-argue-thread-60297.html)

Ag&Au 01-16-2010 02:07 PM

The Argue Thread

I recently searched the forum for the word "argue". It appears a large number of times. I therefore concluded that it is something that a great number of forum members enjoy. (I hope that this has not been done before.)
I am creating this thread as a central place for all arguments.
There are no ground rules except that forum rules must be followed.
Multiple arguments may be going on at once. In fact, that should increase the fun.

So any time you feel like doing any of the following; altercate, bandy, battle, bicker, break with, buck, bump heads, contend, cross, cross swords, disagree, dispute, face down, face off, feud, gang up on, get in one's face, go one on one, hammer, hammer away, hash, hash over, hassle, have at each other, have at it, jump, jump on, knock around, lock horns, mix it up, pettifog, pick an argument, put up a fight, put up a struggle, quarrel, quibble, rehash, row, sass, set to, sock it to, squabble, stick it to, talk back, or wrangle, feel free to post to this thread.
In fact if you are considering a post in another thread that might stir up trouble, try it here first and see what happens.

Those of us who do not wish to participate may feel free to try out the new ignore thread function.

You may start on the count of three.

one... two... three...

Gene 01-16-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w7ts (Post 794733)
You may start on the count of three.

one... two... three...

I'll start when I want to!

Gene

Ag&Au 01-16-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrawfordGene (Post 794735)
I'll start when I want to!

Gene

I said "you may start" not "you must start".

safari57 01-16-2010 02:22 PM

I agree with Gene.

I think.

But then, maybe not.

Barry

Ag&Au 01-16-2010 02:23 PM

Keep in mind that after making a post, you have 30 minutes to go back and edit it.
This is handy if you want to change sides of an argument. I believe that then you can safely deny what you said in the first place.

TBRich 01-16-2010 02:38 PM

I take exception to that! ;)

3Ms75Argosy 01-16-2010 02:44 PM

No, me first!
Axles!
There.. I'm feeling better already...
Marc

Lumatic 01-16-2010 02:56 PM

Hershey's Suck

1 Attachment(s)
N E S T L E S ...................Nestles makes the very best...................

CHOCOLATE

silverleeper 01-16-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Ms75Argosy (Post 794751)
No, me first!
Axles!
Marc

Oh common Marc, Axles are pa-say. Now lets talk weight distribution...:rolleyes:

I dare you.:doh:

mistral blue 01-16-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w7ts (Post 794733)
I recently searched the forum for the word "argue". It appears a large number of times. I therefore concluded that it is something that a great number of forum members enjoy.

I am creating this thread as a central place for all arguments.

In fact if you are considering a post in another thread that might stir up trouble, try it here first and see what happens.

I guess it's your habit to ignore reality. You're a paranoid schizophrenic whose politics are obviously born out of some buried infantile trauma. You hide from reality, constructing a hostile world to justify your own incapacity for love and compassion. Go ahead, live in your dark, lonely world. The rest of us will extend our hands in friendship saying, "Hi! You do exist. Let's be friends."

Jim & Susan 01-16-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Ms75Argosy (Post 794751)
No, me first!
Axles!
Marc

Ha! beat me to it.

My axels are still better'n yer axels.

Jim

clancy_boy 01-16-2010 03:11 PM

You talking to me?

Stop that.

Have a nice day, I insist!!!!!

Ag&Au 01-16-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistral blue (Post 794756)
I guess it's your habit to ignore reality. You're a paranoid schizophrenic whose politics are obviously born out of some buried infantile trauma. You hide from reality, constructing a hostile world to justify your own incapacity for love and compassion. Go ahead, live in your dark, lonely world. The rest of us will extend our hands in friendship saying, "Hi! You do exist. Let's be friends."

I know you are, but what am I

or perhaps

"I'm rubber, you're glue, it bounces of me and sticks to you".

silverleeper 01-16-2010 03:26 PM

YouTube - Monty Python - Argument Clinic