Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   WBCCI Rallies & Events (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f289/)
-   -   4CU 004 : Four Corners Unit 3rd Annual New Year's Rally (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f289/four-corners-unit-3rd-annual-new-years-rally-56208.html)

LHall 09-28-2009 10:10 PM

Rally Fee

Quote:

Originally Posted by azflycaster (Post 752994)
Looking forward to meeting you!

It's pay when you arrive. The park will collect your camping fee when you enter the park, just pay for the nights you will be camping. I think we will pass the hat to cover the reservation fee for the group site. A couple of bucks per spot will more then cover the cost.

The rally fee could be covered easily with the large sized bottle of Ketel One :brows:

dogpound 09-28-2009 10:48 PM

Louis;

I picked about 1/2 bushel of apples from our trees but I am afraid they won't last until this rally for your apple cobbler. We might have to test this ourselves. All we need to do is remember your recipe.

We're getting anxious to get on the road. We are going to meet Terry / Greg and Sandy in Show Low next week for a couple of days and then head on towards Quartz.

Hopefully it will start cooling off.

Bob
4CU/CAC

LHall 09-28-2009 11:17 PM

Bob, the recipe is very simple.. perhaps we should meet you guys in Show Low and we will have a cook off! It is a possibility for us to do that. I will keep you posted.

TBRich 09-29-2009 01:41 AM

That would be great, Louis...get Mark & Ron on the road, too, and head on up! A mini-rally is a-brewin'!

LHall 11-09-2009 10:10 PM

Thanks to Sponsors so far

Certainly sponsors are a key compnent to any organization, and our rally is no exception. I would like to offer an early Thank You to the following Organizations and people who have provided our unit with door prizes and other cool gifts that will be used as prizes during our New Year's eve rally at Picacho Peak, AZ.

Andy - Inland RV
Jeffrey - Happy Camper Wine Company
Steve - Vintage Trailer Supply

Each of these people and Companies were very generous and we appreciate your support of our organization!!

Thanks on behalf of the Four Corner's Unit

darlingbooks 11-13-2009 03:01 PM

Steve and I will be spending a lot of this winter in the Tucson area and were wondering if we could join in on this rally? Our trailer is a 34 footer, would this be okay at this park?

Anne Marie

TBRich 11-13-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darlingbooks (Post 770977)
Steve and I will be spending a lot of this winter in the Tucson area and were wondering if we could join in on this rally? Our trailer is a 34 footer, would this be okay at this park?

Anne Marie

I would say "yes" there's room for a 34' with no problems...it's a roomy park and there is lots of room in the loop where we'll be....I wouldn't expect that you'd have any problem and we'd be glad to have you join us! Just go to the rally sign-up page and sign up (you can find a link at the bottom of the "Portal" page where the list of upcoming rallys is). http://www.airforums.com/forums/cale...-31;&e=542&c=1 Hope to see you there!

LHall 11-18-2009 07:54 AM

Quote:

Anne Marie

There is plenty of space for a 34 footer. We had one there last year with no issues. We look forward to having you join us.

Goin camping 11-18-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Anne Marie

Don't worry or wonder. Just join in on the fun. We'll see you there.

flyfshr 11-18-2009 10:41 PM

Looking forward to meeting you. Bring firewood if you can as we really go through it especially since we need to stay up late one night. Some of us / them - its everynight. :D

I'm not sayin' - I'm just sayin'.

Brad
FF

jimmini 12-03-2009 05:26 PM

:huh: Is anyone going before the 31st?

azflycaster 12-03-2009 05:29 PM

We should be there sometime on the 30th.

JulianneJ 12-03-2009 05:30 PM

Early arrival

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmini (Post 778234)
:huh: Is anyone going before the 31st?

I'll be there a day or two early. When can we get into the group loop?

TBRich 12-03-2009 09:05 PM

We'll probably be there early as well...probably the 29th or there-abouts...heading back from our holiday trip. Looking forward to seeing everybody again and ringing in the New Year.