Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   WBCCI Rallies & Events (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f289/)
-   -   4CU 004 : Dead Horse 3 - The Luau (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f289/dead-horse-3-the-luau-45695.html)

azflycaster 10-12-2008 12:21 PM

Dead Horse 3 - The Luau

Jan and I are please to announce that we will be hosting the 3rd annual Four Corners Unit Rally at Dead Horse Ranch State Park in Cottonwood Arizona. The dates for the rally are February 13th-15th with the option for an additional day on the 16th (President's Day).

This year's theme is "Laua Party" which means Hawaiian shirts and grass skirts. I am personally going with the shirt. Some of the highlights of the weekend are:

Friday Night Happy hour with an optional Spam cooking contest. Bring you favorite Spam dish to happy hour and you could win the grand prize. You do know that Spam is a favorite in the islands...

Saturday Morning Pancake Breakfast will be provided by your hosts. We won this in a raffle with our Fly Fishing Club and our friend Cliff will be doing all the cooking.

Saturday Afternoon Open House is the opportunity to show off your trailer or maybe get some great ideas from what others have done.

Saturday Night Pot Luck is a great way to put on some extra pounds. There will be no list of items, just bring what you want.

Sunday Night Dinner is optional for the folks who are spending the extra night. The last two years we invaded a local pub in old town Cottonwood and had a great time. We could do this again or ????

We will have a campfire every night, so bring a bag of wood and add it to the pile. We plan on making Hawaiian Cowboy Coffee every morning as well.

Here is the link to the Rally Calendar page: http://www.airforums.com/forums/cale...=2009-2-13&c=1
It has the link to the registration form and a few more details.

This rally is open to all WBCCI members and guests. If you would like to be a guest, please contact me.

Book'em Danno!

jimmini 10-12-2008 02:44 PM

Dead horse

:lol: Straight shooters never miss a meal
:brows: This old cowboy is in, always did like dead horse.
:flowers:All mounts to nothin without good friends and a Laua Party.

BamCamper 10-12-2008 04:12 PM

Well as a brand spankin' new WBCCI 4CU Member
*beaming proudly*
I am writing this one down on my calendar.
Looking forward to another frolic with the fun people
out in the desert.
And sign me up for the Sunday night pub crawl. ;)

(Hey Scrappy, are you still wearing your crown?)

azflycaster 10-15-2008 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Bam,
It will be great to see you at DH3. It should be a bunch of friends having a good time.

Don't forget the SPAM...

BamCamper 10-16-2008 08:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Don't leave home without it...:D

(from the Balloon Fest)

warbler5 10-23-2008 08:18 PM

Signed up as a "maybe".....sure hope we can make it! Love the theme :p

TBRich 11-12-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warbler5 (Post 630737)
Signed up as a "maybe".....sure hope we can make it! Love the theme :p

Hope you can make it...it'd be great to meet you...along with the other 4CU folks whom we haven't been fortunate enough to camp with (yet)...

azflycaster 01-04-2009 07:37 AM

As the New Years Rally winds down, remember that the next event is Dead Horse 3 in Cottonwood. Don't forget that you need to send me some cash so that I can pay for the group area ahead of time.

The fun continues...

Goin camping 01-04-2009 05:24 PM

How much cash and to whom do we send it?

We will be there to party with our friends.

jimmini 01-04-2009 05:32 PM

Dead horse 3

:lol: Time to get the Peeps and Spam ready for Dead Horse 3 on Feb 13th to the 15th.
:brows: Richard the check is in the mail.No joke it realy is.
:huh: Hope we have as good a turn out as we had at the New Years rally at Picacho Peak.So come on folk lets get you names on the list and the checks in the mail to Richard.:lol: sure where have I head that before.
:wally: See you all at Dead Horse.

searcher 01-04-2009 05:54 PM

Richard

You have my check, the registration form is in the mail.

Steve & Faith

azfiredog300 01-04-2009 07:07 PM

Hey Richard, once again I need to know if its ok to bring the kids and do some fishing?

azflycaster 01-05-2009 04:26 AM

Jerry - Kids and fishing sounds great.

dogpound 01-05-2009 07:46 AM

Richard;
Weather permitting we will be there. This weekend we got another 6" so my comment Friday about snow melting and water running everywhere was trumped.

The PP rally looked awsome and we regren not being able to be there.

Bob & Lou
4CU ROCKS!!!