Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f368/)
-   -   Newbie from Wisconsin (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f368/newbie-from-wisconsin-44126.html)

99Limited34 08-04-2008 08:27 PM

Newbie from Wisconsin

Love this forum!! What a wealth of information there is.. Can't beat it.

Have gotten my first Airstream!! A dream come true for sure. Bought my parents 99 34 foot Limited.. They are at an age where they no longer want to use it and didn't want it to just sit around..

Tow vehicle is a 95 F-250(Arizona truck, looks like new) 7.3 Diesel, 5 speed manual, has a 100 gallon auxiliary fuel tank in the bed, runs like new.

Looking forward to reading all the great info here and hopefully meeting some fellow Airstreamers

byamcaravanner 08-04-2008 09:07 PM

Welcome!

Here is a link to the Wisconsin Unit Website. I hope you check out the Unit events and visit us soon. My wife is from Delavan... so we know your neck of the woods. We're just up in Waukesha, so if you ever need a helping hand just PM me. :wally:

moosetags 08-04-2008 09:40 PM

Welcomr to the Forums. We're glad to have you with us.

john hd 08-04-2008 09:56 PM

welcome to the forum, good to have more badgers on board!

john

ts8501 08-05-2008 09:10 AM

Welcome to the land of A/S and 34'ers! Although I am from MN, I am headed to Elkhart Lake, WI with mine tomorrow. It looks like the weather reports are primo. Welcome to the forum!
-Tim

dnrtheil 08-05-2008 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ts8501 (Post 599626)
Welcome to the land of A/S and 34'ers! Although I am from MN, I am headed to Elkhart Lake, WI with mine tomorrow. It looks like the weather reports are primo. Welcome to the forum!
-Tim

Hey Tim, Elkhart Lake, WI as in Road America? I'll be a camp host at R/A for the weekend, along with my dad and step mom. I'll be camped with my Airstream inside the carousel area.

Derek

Nuvite-F 08-05-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99Limited34 (Post 599410)
Looking forward to reading all the great info here and hopefully meeting some fellow Airstreamers

99er,

Welcome to the forums and welcome to Wisconsin Airstreaming!

Hope you will come out and meet the Wisconsin Unit of the WBCCI at one of our activities. We just had a "Camp Airstream" rally (oriented toward kids and grandkids) at Lodi, Wisconsin last weekend. The next Unit rally will be the American Classics rally at Seymour, Wisconsin on the Sept 12-14 weekend.

Check out the Wisconsin Unit web site at WBCCI Wisconsin - Region 7, Unit 116 [Steve referenced this link in post #2 but I don't see the link in the post.] Be sure to go to the Badger Bulletin newsletter link to see what we have been up to and what's in the plans.

Welcome again, and hope to see you down the road,
Nuvi :wally:

99Limited34 08-05-2008 05:26 PM

Thanks everyone for the welcome, it's appreciated!! Thanks to Nuvite for the link to the Wisconsin unit of the WBCCI, I'll be checking into that for sure...Hope to see some of you on the road at some point...