Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (
-   Sinks, Showers & Toilets (
-   -   Toilet Parts (

rc707 06-01-2008 06:16 PM

Toilet Parts
Looking for a replacment ring between to black tank and the toilet. The part is bolted to the floor with several pins? Anyone know the actual name of the part and where I can purchase one.

eubank 06-01-2008 06:37 PM

There are two parts down there:

1. Flange: This is the metal or plastic part that sticks into the black tank and screws to the floor. (Use stainless or brass screws.) Looks something like this:

2. Seal: This is the rubber ring that forms the seal between toilet and flange. Get yourself some new and preferably extra-long toilet bolts while you're at it. (They're made of brass, too.) Pic:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.