Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Rallies & Meet Ups (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/)
-   -   AIR Midwest : Mid And Northeast Ohio Airstreamers Rally At West Branch (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/mid-and-northeast-ohio-airstreamers-rally-at-west-branch-41872.html)

Mikethefixit 09-04-2008 07:50 PM

Hi BOB
To go with pot roast,hummmm, I'll ask MaryLou about deviled eggs. Problem with them is they evaporate very quickly. Maybe someone will chime in wiff something else and we will have a meal after all. Bob 6pm potluck what nite.?
I havn't gone hungry at one of this things yet.
Roger

bob otto 09-05-2008 05:06 PM

Pot Luck

I was thinking around 6:00 on Saturday night. Is that a good time for everyone? :blush: If not, chime in.
B:cool:B

Mikethefixit 09-05-2008 06:42 PM

Potluck at 6:00pm

Ok BOB works for Us.:D Any count on who all is coming. ":question:
We have C13 I guess now all we need now is to get there.

bob otto 09-06-2008 01:45 PM

Head Count

I believe our count is 4 trailers, 10 peole in them and 2 guests coming for the day on Saturday. Thats all I know right now. I think most folks are attending the P & S Rally. I think Jayne's boss is going to cancel her vacation, so I may be by myself until Friday evening. Approved it for her in May but things change I guess. We'll find out for sure on Monday, if she can get a straight answer out of her.
B:cool:B

wannaroam 09-06-2008 06:13 PM

I just happened to see a new post on the West Branch rally and see you're doing another rally. As it happens, we got our AS inspected and official yesterday and were planning on making our first trip next weekend.
One of the places that we were sure we wanted to travel to was Put-in-Bay.

Is there room for one more? Who do I call?

Mikethefixit 09-06-2008 06:15 PM

Bob
Maybe we should go over and crash Kevin and Steves Rally.
How dare they scheduled it the same weekend.

Mikethefixit 09-06-2008 06:20 PM

Wannaroam
U can reserve a site by going to Official Site for Ohio State Parks and then find "Select a park" That would be East Harbor. We are all in area 3 C section. I think there were sites left in the pull-thru section.
Come on over we would be glad to see ya .
Roger

loudruff 09-06-2008 08:44 PM

signed up

OK Folks, We are officially signed up for this little rally! We are on site C72. Hopefully it has a little shade somewhere! LOL!!! We are looking forward to seeing you all. Wannaroam, We would love to meet you!!!
Lou and Larry

Mikethefixit 09-06-2008 09:30 PM

Hi Lou and Larry
We are really glad U could make it. We will look forward to see you again.
Roger

loudruff 09-06-2008 10:00 PM

Yep

We are looking forward to it too. This has been one of those weeks you wish you hadn't seen! A crazy one for sure! It will be nice to get away for a little bit! Looks like we will be meeting some new friends! Yay!!!
Lou

wannaroam 09-07-2008 11:09 AM

We are debating whether we should make this long of a trip (3 hours) for our maiden voyage. We initially though to go somewhere closer for out first outing.

What do you all think?

loudruff 09-07-2008 11:53 AM

maiden voyage

We don't think that this is a long trip for an AS as long as you check your tires as you go along and take it easy. Larry says once you start and that trailer makes a hole in the air everything else goes through it! There will be lots of us up at East Harbor so you can ask a million questions if you need to. When will you be starting out? Larry and I will be out the door on Thursday.

loudruff 09-07-2008 12:05 PM

Harmony

We see that your town in very near the turnpike and the turnpike has an exit close to where you need to go. Looks like the most direct route. Take your time, don't let anyone try to rush you and travel at a comfortable speed. Let traffic go on by if they want to travel faster. There are frequent stops for you to get out and walk around and check tires etc.
Larry and Lou

wannaroam 09-07-2008 04:41 PM

Ok, we have reserved C16 for Friday and Sat nights. I had thought to leave Friday morning.
Can anyone tell me how strict they are with their 3:00 pm arrival?