Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Rallies & Meet Ups (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/)
-   -   AIR Midwest : Mid And Northeast Ohio Airstreamers Rally At West Branch (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/mid-and-northeast-ohio-airstreamers-rally-at-west-branch-41872.html)

xrvr 07-10-2008 07:48 AM

Ravenna? Born there in 49, lived in Kent! Wife's from Hiram, also born in Ravenna. We now live in Gainesville, fl. Would like to be at the gettogether but can't. Remember those roughriders vs ravens football games?! zz

Steve & Susan 07-10-2008 10:02 AM

I am staffing a Wood Badge course for the Boy Scouts that weekend or we'd definitely be there (maybe next year?) - have fun!

safarinight 07-10-2008 03:56 PM

Blackfoot & Wood Badge.

Hi Steve & Susan – As a Wood Badge Bear I can appreciate the time and effort staff members put into the course. Thanks for caring enough to give the time. - Terry

safarinight 07-10-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loudruff (Post 588273)
How was your trip? Yep, we did stamp our cards and have fun teaching each other new stuff...til wayyyyy late. I think Bill and Larry were a little put out with us, but we did have fun! They'll get over it!

Lou - Bill and I have spent many nights talking until early morning so I doubt he was upset. It would have been fun to see the trailer after all that stamping though! - Terry

loudruff 07-10-2008 07:19 PM

Punderson SP

Larry and I have decided to take a trip to Punderson SP for July 18-19th. That would be a Fri. and Sat. night. Looks like there are pet friendly sites everywhere. We would love to see some of you join us. We are on site #41. Punderson is SE of Cleveland.

safarinight 07-11-2008 12:44 PM

Punderson

Quote:

Originally Posted by loudruff (Post 588565)
Larry and I have decided to take a trip to Punderson SP for July 18-19th. That would be a Fri. and Sat. night. Looks like there are pet friendly sites everywhere. We would love to see some of you join us. We are on site #41. Punderson is SE of Cleveland.

Lou - If Brenda can get the time off we will try to make it up Saturday. - Terry

loudruff 07-11-2008 04:26 PM

Great!

Hi Terry, that would be great. Keep us posted. We will probably leave on Fri. morning. We are packing up the dogs and Loren to go. Her lab, Zora, is going to be involved in the dock dog activities on Sat. that are nearby the park. Do you get Cleveland Channel 8 down there? Our local dock dog group will be on the early morning show on Wed....Kickin' It With Kenny Crumpton. They are having a backyard TV event and he is covering it for them.
Lou

safarinight 07-13-2008 10:04 PM

Things that "Burst into Flames"

We dropped the Safari off at the factory yesterday to get the refrigerator recall installed. It seems the refrigerator could “Burst into flames” :sad:when running on gas.

Our TV was recalled late last year to fix something that had a tendency to cause the TV to burst into flames. Since the “Burst into flames” thing could happen while towing the Airstream, or simply setting in the garage we thought it best to get the “Fix” installed ASAP. Last month the dealer installed the recall that fixed the recall that was supposed to fix the “Burst into Flames” thing. I wonder if they got it right this time.

Gee things are sure made better then they used to be.

loudruff 07-13-2008 10:17 PM

yep

We did that too! Ford has fixed the fix on our E350 extended van too!
Larry is currently chasing a leak :angry: and doing some pop riveting. Always something to keep you busy!!!
Lou

safarinight 07-14-2008 05:01 AM

Leak?

A leak on the van, or a leak on the trailer? - Terry

loudruff 07-14-2008 08:49 AM

MInuet

Leak in the Minuet. Streetside by the electrical box. Larry will be on ladders today looking topside. Should be a busy day.

pilgrim 07-14-2008 07:39 PM

Lou & Larry,

Have you been to Punderson before? Becky and I are thinking of staying there while attending a conference in Chagrin Falls in October. Neither of us know anything about the area and are curious about the park. ANything you can pass on would be greatly appreciated.

We would love to make this rally in August but are still trying to work out some conflicts. We were out this past weekend for our 5th trip this spring/summer. We're getting used to this trailering thing and are looking forward to branching out more. If we can, we'll try to get this weekend on our calendar - it sounds like a fun time.

Hi Terry - sorry to have missed you at the Christian Family Campouts to date this summer. Maybe next time.

BigAl 07-14-2008 08:05 PM

Good luck with the leak Larry. Don't get dizzy moving up in the world like that!!
At least you have all the caulking materials and practice.
Got the tanks doubled up and will try out on Wednesday evening.
Al

Mikethefixit 07-14-2008 08:55 PM

Hi Lou
MaryLou's truck (formerly mine) had the same recall. For the cruise control shutdown switch on the mastercylinder. Hers is unplugged. The repair for that just got to the dealers 2 months ago. The F350 had a recall and When at the dealer I ask about the 94-96 recall and was told the repair kit had just arrived. Of course its down for brakes now.

AL
Lou just lets Larry climb the ladders so he thinks he is getting up in the world.
Roger