Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Sprinter and B-van Forum (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f240/)
-   -   Simple Question s.... free Bourbon...! (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f240/simple-question-s-free-bourbon-165782.html)

ScottP 04-24-2017 12:57 AM

Simple Question s.... free Bourbon...!

Hey -

Is there a cigarette/cigar plug in the aft section of the coach behind the bench seat? I'm becoming an early onset Alzheimer's case here.....and don't have my van nearby to check. Thanks all... : --0

Also

Yah know how the thermostat goes "wacky" when it loses power, and upon re-boot it runs both AC and Heat?

What's the re-set process? Just fix the time on its click iirc covered on the forum?

Heading to Moab tomorrow and these are questions it'll be helpful to clarify.

I really do think I'm losing it!! Please pass me another Manhattan "while I think on it."

Smiles, Scott

OTRA15 04-24-2017 04:31 AM

Guessing your thermostat manufacturer's instruction booklet has the reset/reboot procedure for the stat, if it is a Dometic and similar to an AS trailer.

Good luck!

Peter

ScottP 04-24-2017 07:15 AM

Is there a cigarette/cigar plug in the aft section of the coach behind the bench seat? I'm becoming an early onset Alzheimer's case here.....and don't have my van nearby to check. Thanks all... : --0

Also

Yah know how the thermostat goes "wacky" when it loses power, and upon re-boot it runs both AC and Heat?

What's the re-set process? Just fix the time on its clock (iirc)?

Smiles, Scott[/QUOTE]

Boxster1971 04-24-2017 08:47 AM

There are no 12VDC power outlets behind the bench seat.

Monza 04-24-2017 10:54 AM

That's not important...

I'll PM my address for the free Bourbon, I'd prefer vintage and rare but I'm ok with whatever.
Thanks in advance.

PKI 04-24-2017 11:10 AM

If you need a 12volt power source, the fastest way to get it is to use the cigarette lighter port that many of the combination jump start batteries have. The Lithium style just has a USB port and that is not 12 volt. Not sure the info helps, but understand your question. We could not believe a coach that runs lots of stuff on 12 volts would not have an outlet.

Travel safe. Pat

Boxster1971 04-24-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PKI (Post 1940308)
If you need a 12volt power source, the fastest way to get it is to use the cigarette lighter port that many of the combination jump start batteries have. The Lithium style just has a USB port and that is not 12 volt. Not sure the info helps, but understand your question. We could not believe a coach that runs lots of stuff on 12 volts would not have an outlet.

Travel safe. Pat

The Interstate/Sprinter has three 12VDC cigarette style outlet in the cab area up from. But OP was asking about outlet in the back, which the Interstates don't have. I added three in the rear area, two on rear side of galley cabinet on road side and one wall near rear TV an curb side. It's very helpful to have the extra 12VDC outlets in the back - something Airstream should provide.