Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   The Rally Zone (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f47/)
-   -   Canopener 2018 (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f47/canopener-2018-a-162022.html)

Mrjkq 05-14-2017 04:39 PM

This will be our first can opener & looking forward to it.
Joe & Carolyn site #14

PharmGeek 05-14-2017 08:46 PM

We may attempt and make an appearance! I went to canopener last in 2014...bout time we show face again! I'll check reserve America tomorrow and if not I'm confident I can nab a spot later when someone cancels...

tvketchum 06-18-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PharmGeek (Post 1949950)
We may attempt and make an appearance! I went to canopener last in 2014...bout time we show face again! I'll check reserve America tomorrow and if not I'm confident I can nab a spot later when someone cancels...

Try www.wanderinglabs.com, as you will get an email alert when a cancellation occurs. Just be ready to act right away......

The Way 06-19-2017 04:37 PM

CAN Opener 2018

Connie Anne and Randall loop 100 site 021. See y'all there. 1/4-1/6. #31214.

The Way 06-19-2017 04:54 PM

CAN Opener 2018

Connie Anne and Randall. Loop 100 Site 021 1/4-1/6. #31214.

The Way 06-19-2017 08:00 PM

Connie Anne and Randall #31214 Loop 100 site 021 1/4-1/6.

Florida 55 06-20-2017 05:01 AM

Connie Ann and Randall (The Way) - Please RSVP on the RSVP page so we can put you on the map and create name tags. The RSVP page registers you for the rally, not this thread.

A link to the RSVP page appears below in green type. When you get on the RSVP page, scroll to the bottom and fill out the form. In the box include your site number and your first names as well as the dates you will be attending. Thank you.

Canopener 2018 Registration (RSVP)

Florida 55 06-20-2017 05:26 AM

Canopener 2018 Map Update - June 20, 2017

Hello 2018 Canopener attendees. I've just reviewed the RSVP page and found a few more signups for the rally since the last map update.

For those of you who are new, or have forgotten, a site reservation with the campground does not sign you up for the rally. To sign up for the rally you need to go to the official rally RSVP site. Scroll to the bottom of the RSVP page, click the "yes" button, provide your first names, your site number, and your arrival and departure dates. The rally organizers will use this information to put you on the map and produce name tags. It will also give us a count, which now totals 80 rigs. Here's a link to the RSVP page:

Canopener 2018 Rally Registration (RSVP)

I've updated the maps with the most recent RSVP's. If you are attending the rally, and haven't signed up on the RSVP page, please do so per the directions above. If you have signed up, please review your registration on the updated maps (links appear below). Some of you haven't provided first names on your RSVP. If you haven't you can update your RSVP to add information. In addition, if your plans have changed, and you won't be attending, please go to the RSVP page to cancel your rally reservation. Cancelling with Reserve America, or the campground, doesn't tell the rally your plans changed.

Here are links to the updated maps. Please send me a PM if you see an error.

Canopener 2018 Map Sites 2-91

Canopener 2018 Map Sites 101-168

judyjudy 06-21-2017 06:38 AM

We are a quiet group this year. We need Panama Red to sign up again and stir this board up! We are sure looking forward to our 3rd Canopener. Going in before New Years this year. Will be our first time to do that. Sounded like all that come early have a lot of fun. It'll be here before we know it.

Razorhog 06-21-2017 06:10 PM

Reserveamerica shows no availability. is there a waiting list?

Noggin 06-22-2017 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razorhog (Post 1966479)
Reserveamerica shows no availability. is there a waiting list?

There is no way to have a waiting list because Reserve America controls all reservations. Best way to is to watch for cancelations posted on this thread, there will be many before the rally starts. AWCHIEF calls it the silly season!
Good luck!

Noggin 06-22-2017 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PharmGeek (Post 1949950)

It will be great to see you and the family. I bet those kids have grown so much everybody will be so excited to see them.

Noggin 06-22-2017 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florida 55 (Post 1965690)
Hello 2018 Canopener attendees. I've just reviewed the RSVP page and found a few more signups for the rally since the last map update.

For those of you who are new, or have forgotten, a site reservation with the campground does not sign you up for the rally. To sign up for the rally you need to go to the official rally RSVP site. Scroll to the bottom of the RSVP page, click the "yes" button, provide your first names, your site number, and your arrival and departure dates. The rally organizers will use this information to put you on the map and produce name tags. It will also give us a count, which now totals 80 rigs. Here's a link to the RSVP page:

Canopener 2018 Rally Registration (RSVP)

I've updated the maps with the most recent RSVP's. If you are attending the rally, and haven't signed up on the RSVP page, please do so per the directions above. If you have signed up, please review your registration on the updated maps (links appear below). Some of you haven't provided first names on your RSVP. If you haven't you can update your RSVP to add information. In addition, if your plans have changed, and you won't be attending, please go to the RSVP page to cancel your rally reservation. Cancelling with Reserve America, or the campground, doesn't tell the rally your plans changed.

Here are links to the updated maps. Please send me a PM if you see an error.

Canopener 2018 Map Sites 2-91

Canopener 2018 Map Sites 101-168

Thanks Chuck for the update! Awesome job!

The Way 06-23-2017 04:36 AM

Thanks!