Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Rallies & Meet Ups (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/)
-   -   An Airstream Christmas in Blanco State Park Not-Really-A-Rally Rally, Version 12 (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f288/an-airstream-christmas-in-blanco-state-park-not-really-a-rally-rally-version-12-a-126506.html)

87MH 10-12-2014 08:19 PM

An Airstream Christmas in Blanco State Park Not-Really-A-Rally Rally, Version 12

Here it is - the Twelfth Annual Blanco Non-Rally Rally December 12, 13, and 14, 2014.

Hopefully all of the usual suspects will be there.
Your host will provide dinner for all who attend on Friday night.
Your flamingos will be handed out as you arrive on Friday.
Potluck dinner on Saturday night and Dirty Santa.

For those of you who do not know what this is about, please search the previous eleven Blanco Christmas Rallies.

For those of you who have attended previously, 'nuff said.

She-who-must-be-obeyed has informed me that the "theme" this year will be
"Silver Bells".

Flamingo contest, best decorated trailer and campsite, dirty Santa, town square parade, and all of the rest of the usual activities will be presented.

Please respond to this thread if you are attending our "Non rally Rally"

bwoodtx 10-12-2014 08:23 PM

Game on! Going up on Wednesday.

maryh2omann 10-12-2014 08:35 PM

12th Blanco non rally rally

Well, after several requests for my honey to post on the forums for the Blanco rally, tonight he finally posted!!
We are looking forward to seeing old and new friends. Hoping our wonderful secretary, Deb will create a sign up sheet! Remember if the park is full keep calling the park everyday because of possible cancellations. Also there is another park just across the river from state park. You can certainly message me or Dennis if you have any questions. Remember the rules are: WE HAVE NO RULES AND EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!!! PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!

Jim J 10-13-2014 01:28 PM

C U there

We are coming.

Jim & Kathy

traveluminum 10-13-2014 06:43 PM

Shelly says we'll be there with silver bells on.

Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums

PeterH-Airstreamer 10-13-2014 07:23 PM

packing now....;)

harryharkey 10-14-2014 01:42 PM

We will be there!

We plan to arrive on Wed. with plenty of good cheer and holiday spirits!
Really looking forward to this rally! Harry & Debi Jean

Silvertherapy 10-14-2014 04:16 PM

We will be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums

KL's 77 10-14-2014 05:43 PM

Would like to attend sans trailer. Is that ok?

PeterH-Airstreamer 10-15-2014 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KL's 77 (Post 1524860)
Would like to attend sans trailer. Is that ok?

I know I can speak for everyone else and invite you to spend as much time as you can with us...trailer or no trailer.
You may want to consider bringing a "Dirty Santa" gift for Saturday evenings most famous gift exchange west of the Blanco River.
The guide lines for the type of gift to bring, is something that you yourself would really really want. So nice (not expensive) that you would hesitate to put it on the gift table and shortly after start plotting on how to get it back.:rolleyes:

tevake 10-15-2014 06:43 AM

This sounds like big fun.
Can't make it, but want to send a MELE KALIKIMAKA wish to Peter and Cyndi
And all the fun loving folks attending the Blanco bash.

Cheers Richard

87MH 10-15-2014 07:41 AM

An Airstream Christmas in Blanco State Park Not-Really-A-Rally Rally, Version 12

oops

Melody Ranch 10-15-2014 07:51 AM

I started calling every few days....over a month ago...no room at the Inn. I get caught every year like this....so, again.....if there is a cans or someone who got extra reservations....Please let me know. Thanks.

maryh2omann 10-15-2014 07:53 AM

For all of those attending we need your first and last names please, your hosts are making plans!!!