Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   General Repair Forum (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f44/)
-   -   How to sell "Love Boat" interior goodies? (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f44/how-to-sell-love-boat-interior-goodies-120919.html)

simple sanctuary 06-08-2014 07:41 AM

How to sell "Love Boat" interior goodies?

Hey forum family, I've pulled a lot out of my "Love Boat" (81 Excella) as I prepare it for full timing and the parts are taking up a lot of storage room. I'm moving in two weeks (from where all these parts are stored) and unable to take the time to try and sell individual pieces. Before I removed everything, I took lots of pictures and as I disassembled I collected hardware in individual ziplock bags with labels.

My question to you is what's a fair asking price for the whole lot. I need someone to pick it all up in the next 10 days :) Here's the list of goodies: two twin mattresses and frames, night stand, two overhead bins with nice tambour doors from back bedroom, curtains and all the tracks for entire trailer, valances from over windows with fabric that matches the gaucho, gaucho frame and mattress, stereo (works), credenza, both sliding/accordion doors, plastic bins from under beds and gaucho. Thanks for any tips on how to proceed. I was imagining posting on Airstream classifieds and even trying craigslist.

All blessings~
Kim

Inland RV Center, In 06-08-2014 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simple sanctuary (Post 1466134)
Hey forum family, I've pulled a lot out of my "Love Boat" (81 Excella) as I prepare it for full timing and the parts are taking up a lot of storage room. I'm moving in two weeks (from where all these parts are stored) and unable to take the time to try and sell individual pieces. Before I removed everything, I took lots of pictures and as I disassembled I collected hardware in individual ziplock bags with labels.

My question to you is what's a fair asking price for the whole lot. I need someone to pick it all up in the next 10 days :) Here's the list of goodies: two twin mattresses and frames, night stand, two overhead bins with nice tambour doors from back bedroom, curtains and all the tracks for entire trailer, valances from over windows with fabric that matches the gaucho, gaucho frame and mattress, stereo (works), credenza, both sliding/accordion doors, plastic bins from under beds and gaucho. Thanks for any tips on how to proceed. I was imagining posting on Airstream classifieds and even trying craigslist.

All blessings~
Kim

Kim.

What is the location city?

Andy

simple sanctuary 06-08-2014 09:06 PM

hi andy, i'm in pittsboro, north carolina, near raleigh/cary/chapel hill.

Inland RV Center, In 06-08-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simple sanctuary (Post 1466572)
hi andy, i'm in pittsboro, north carolina, near raleigh/cary/chapel hill.

So your on the east coast.

Let people know so that they can pick up the parts directly from you.

Andy

simple sanctuary 06-09-2014 10:24 AM

Still curious what a ballpark fair price is for everything together if someone comes to pick them up. I see small combos of hardware for sale for $40 on more vintage trailers and that adds up (but it is also shippable). So, anyone have advice, experience? Thanks!