Airstream Forums

Airstream Forums (http://www.airforums.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic Forum (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   How many shoes? (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f161/how-many-shoes-101885.html)

Bruce B 02-28-2013 02:10 PM

How many shoes?

1 Attachment(s)
We love our 16' Bambi but I think we may have maxed out in terms of shoe carrying capacity! Two pairs are mine, she has more not in the picture :shock:
I wonder if she will see this post.....
Bruce

Lily&Me 02-28-2013 02:27 PM

Ha!

Maggie

Someday'59 02-28-2013 03:04 PM

Our shoes...

1 Attachment(s)
We have quite a pile. But then, there are five of
us.
Attachment 179985

Kevin245 02-28-2013 03:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce B (Post 1266958)
I wonder if she will see this post.....
Bruce

Humm... Only two pair to her many, oh my. :shock:

Of course those on the left are mighty fancy looking shoes Bruce. :D

Are you sure that biking isn't the real issue here? My bet is that she will reply, and might have something to say along the lines of...if it wasn't for His expensive bike and fancy shoes we'd have have room for more shoes. Her shoes that is. :angel:

Of course I am guilty by association here.:flowers:

Dorsal 03-01-2013 03:55 AM

Yes. Bruce had to get the fancy bike and fancy shoes. To justify the purchase he insisted that I get clips and thus: my fancy bike shoes. He also gave me the Airstream slippers and insisted that they come along. And I did run a Half Marathon on the trip so that pair was essential. Next time Bruce runs a Half Marathon he's welcome to bring an extra pair for that. And when I needed to buy a pair of walking shoes because I forgot to bring mine, he insisted that I buy two pairs.

Besides all that, my shoes are less than half the size of his shoes, so I can bring at least twice as many. :)

Kevin245 03-01-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorsal (Post 1267186)
Yes. Bruce had to get the fancy bike and fancy shoes. To justify the purchase he insisted that I get clips and thus: my fancy bike shoes. He also gave me the Airstream slippers and insisted that they come along. And I did run a Half Marathon on the trip so that pair was essential. Next time Bruce runs a Half Marathon he's welcome to bring an extra pair for that. And when I needed to buy a pair of walking shoes because I forgot to bring mine, he insisted that I buy two pairs.

Besides all that, my shoes are less than half the size of his shoes, so I can bring at least twice as many. :)

Bruce you are so busted! That being said let me offer this thought for the day.

"A married man should forget his mistakes.
There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!" :D

Skatiero 03-01-2013 11:36 AM

It's tough! There are nine of us (and ten for part of the year when my mother-in-law is with us) and even with only two pairs each, one pair of sneakers and one pair of water shoes, that's a LOT. Plus, they all want to bring flip-flops too..... We have a large shoe rack crowding the hallway to the bunkroom, but it's a necessity! Katie

Bruce B 03-01-2013 05:51 PM

OK, OK,
I humbly retreat to my corner (with all the shoes!).
Bruce

Snedwid 03-01-2013 06:45 PM

a girl cannot have too many shoes