Have removed the following from 1957
Bubble and on the way to the dump:
- Marine toilet. Original but not in great shape. Crack at base, repaired and supposedly in working conditions. All levers and stuff. To the dump?
- Ward Icebox. Looks like a small explosion at the bottom but it was from a leak in the drain tube. dump?
- Small 3-burner stove with rust at base of burners and crummy looking oven. All knobs and stuff. I might try to restore if I can find a place to have the top redone/enameled??
- Small 6 or 7 gallon galvanized fresh water tank -I will replace with larger, newer SS tank. Dump it?
-Deck steel(?) steps. barely hanging onto the al or metal base. Will replace.
- Roof vent. Actually in good shape but I want a vent with fan and screen.
- Furnace. Cute little bitty floor furnace. Has one small hole in one part. I just think I can't relax with an open flame anything. This probably works but I've never run it.
That's about it folks. Linoleum is gone, cushions almost gone and will be dumped - original Naugahyde with original mildew that goes with it.
I give it maybe 2 or 3 days then to the dumpl. Jo Ann