Old 02-11-2006, 11:54 PM   #29

1967 26' Overlander
port hueneme , California
I would be interested in the light fixtures for the bed and the dining area if they are in servicable condition. I would also be interested in the gas lamp if you have any pictures that would be great. Does it have an antena?

Old 02-12-2006, 06:36 AM   #30
Rivet Master

1958 30' Sovereign of the Road
Plymouth , New York
Send a message via Skype™ to robandzoe
Afraid it's now coke cans!

Everything is gone from that trailer now, and it's now up in Airstream heaven! The next time you drink a Coke, think of it! Sorry.

http://bakersacresofchenango.blogspot.com/
Courtesy parking
Flag Pole Holders - http://robsflagpoleholders.blogspot.com/

robandzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:51 AM   #31
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Chandler , Oklahoma
Found a 60's AS sitting in a field by our lake property yesterday. Windows in tact. They are the frameless windows. Round tail lights are good too. No one around, no houses, no people, trailer sitting in 4 foot weeds and grass. Old stone building close but boarded up. If anyone's interested, may try to find someone at the city hall to tell me who owns this. No businesses in this town either. There is a metal building that says "City Hall".
Old 02-12-2006, 11:05 AM   #32
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Send a message via Skype™ to GT1963
Quote:
Originally Posted by juel
Found a 60's AS sitting in a field by our lake property yesterday. Windows in tact. They are the frameless windows. Round tail lights are good too. No one around, no houses, no people, trailer sitting in 4 foot weeds and grass. Old stone building close but boarded up. If anyone's interested, may try to find someone at the city hall to tell me who owns this. No businesses in this town either. There is a metal building that says "City Hall".

Juel - you should go into business for yourself like "Rich" does. Finds em' hauls em out for dirt cheap - does a bit of cleaning - detailing and checks the systems and sells them for well many here on the forums can tell you what they pay. No disputes - takes time to go find them haul them out and get titles for them.

No warrantees or nothing fancy - just finds them and sells them. I think he is doing well on the exporting side now too - lots of people in Europe looking for the Airstream - why do you think Airstream Inc is looking into that market now and coming up with a Europe specific.

Just have to have the space to keep them - sometimes the market is busting for the good old oldies then next it can sit for months on end.

Happy A/S hunting
Old 02-12-2006, 12:44 PM   #33
Rivet Master

1967 22' Safari
MILAN , Illinois
Derelict Trailer

Judy, Let me know what you find out on this trailer. I may need a few parts if it is a 66,67,68, like the cone light fixtures in silver...I need two as mine are falling apart. I also need the small (17"x 20.5") screen for the window next to the door as mine is broken. I Also I need the exact width and depth of your stove top to make sure this cover is right since it is off a 68' Airstream and yours is a 1978 Argosy. Ed
Old 02-12-2006, 04:36 PM   #34
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Chandler , Oklahoma
Bob is going down to the lake property tomorrow to arrange for a perk test so we can get a septic tank. The thrills never stop. He's going to try to find someone who knows someone who may know who owns the trailer. If he's successful and there are parts to be had, I will post the information here. Judy
Old 02-12-2006, 05:41 PM   #35
3 Rivet Member

1967 22' Safari
Branford , Connecticut
Oh, boy! Round tail lights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juel
I could use some better lenses for mine - a bunch of other stuff too! Keep us posted!!!! Diane