I was laid off from my job in late Sept and have had to put so much on the back burner to conserve funds. I have not been able to complete this project as timely as wanted and can't believe it has been alomost a yr. since I have posted.
I did get the black & gray tanks in and put the black between the axles and the gray aft of the rear axle, getting the plumbing roughed in and all the drains set up behind the left rear wheel area. The biggest glitch is the black did not fit up flush to the floor area as the 3" outlet would not have cleared the rear frame member to axle area. Will have to figure out how I will enclose the bottom now. I got the basic bath area laid out and tried to build some cabinets but the birch plywood did not come out as well as I wanted so when I get some $ I may use Veneer over it all.
You can find these pics in my gallery now.