Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
1971 21' Globetrotter
Redondo Beach , California
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 31
I need bed-repair plastic parts...

I have a '71 Globetrotter with two double beds (that pull out from sofa benches), and the slide-out mechanism is two aluminum channels with plastic pieces between the two to make it slide easily. I need all new plastic pieces.

Anyone know where I can source them?


BenHud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
Rivet Master
1972 27' Overlander
Denver , North Carolina
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 751
Images: 4
I have the same setup. I've been thinking about replacing them with the wood sliders after barking my shin on aluminum. You can probably find them either at Inland rv or out of doors mart.

Lucky Dave, Denver NC
mccrosti is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.