Old 06-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member
1966 22' Safari
tucson , Arizona
1966 Safari interior upper end caps

Not wanting to re-invent the wheel doing this, I've been searching hi and low for someone who has removed the fiberglass end caps inside a "66" Safari with the idea of installing a (13) segment alum. cab. Yes, I've seen photos of how it should look and how to use the cleco tools and such. What I really would like (also willing to beg, borrow, rent or steal) are the sizes of the weird shaped pcs. like the length, width at the wide end and short end. I keep reading that people have made paper or plastic templants but is anyone sharing these?
Thus far I have install 1-1/2" rigid foam in both upper end cap sections of my "66" just waiting for that special person to some forth the sizes. Anyone out there? edc
1966air is offline   Reply With Quote

1966, 1966 safari

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off