Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Flying Cloud > 2016 - Current Flying Cloud
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-20-2017, 07:48 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2010 25' FB Flying Cloud
Snoqualmie , Washington
fresh water indicator - green not red?

I believe i emptied my fresh water tank and the fresh water indicator remained green? when i push status on the panel, it turns green for a second then red for 3 flashes/blinks and then turns back to green (as well as my grey and black water tank indicator lights). Pretty sure water tank is emptied as water out of fawcets was going quite low and sputtering; and open the valve on the bottom between roadside tires and very little water came out. Any ideas why it stays green?
Anders79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off