Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Flying Cloud > 2016 - Current Flying Cloud
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-18-2018, 05:55 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2018 30' Flying Cloud
Midlothian , Texas
Anyone need 2018 FC furniture?

We are redecorating our new FC and taking out the eating booth and seats and also removing the L-shaped sofa - this is basically a brand new trailer and has only been used twice and will probably only be used 3 or 4 times more before we do this redorating in the early summer (when it's too hot in Texas to go camping - LOL)

if someone is redecorating and would like these pieces, please let us know - we are about 25 miles south of the DFW metroplex and fairly easy to find

we are a senior couple so the items have received very careful use and we keep everything covered with sheets when not in use

You can see what everything looks like on the airstream page - look for the 2018 FC and there are good photos - our colors are the medium-tone taupe look - not quite a medium brown or a grey - very attractive!
TexasMarci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 06:27 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
Hi,

Are these for sale or free?

What "airstream page" are you referring to?

Thanks,
Marshall
Old 02-18-2018, 06:34 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

2018 30' Flying Cloud
Midlothian , Texas
Lumatic

I don't know what a fair price would be - I can talk to some friends and let you know........... just look at it at www.airstream.com. Go to models and look at the 2018 FC 30' trailer - you will see the dining booth and L-shaped sofa - all the seat have storage units below as well
Old 05-18-2018, 04:15 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

2004 19' Bambi
2010 23' FB Flying Cloud
Bridger-Teton , Wyoming
Hello, I sent you a PM. I'm looking for a dinette. Did you take the dinette our of yours? Here's what I'm looking for. Thanks.

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...e-for-a-23-fb/
veg hed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 04:18 PM   #5
2 Rivet Member

2018 30' Flying Cloud
Midlothian , Texas
changed our mind

hi all - we decided to store the original furniture since the dealer folks shared with us that if we ever want to upgrade or sell the trailer, many folks would really prefer the original ""stuff"" - not sure why as it is not very comfortable - but that is why we took the extra steps and decided to store it

sorry - if I knew how to delete the original post, I would

if you scroll down on the FCpage, you will see the pics I posted today with the changes we made