Old 09-11-2019, 04:06 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Punta Gorda , Florida
2018 30 Flying Cloud remodel of living area.

My sofa is incredibly uncomfortable. I have been considering having the sofa replaced and going with two recliners similar to the Classic. Has anyone had this done? What was the cost? How extensive was the change? Does anybody have a recommendation of a quality company that performs this type of work

Wienerbago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 01:44 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2017 26' Flying Cloud
Moss Point , Mississippi
follow...

Dave-n-Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 02:39 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

2019 25' Flying Cloud
Hendersonville , North Carolina
2 Recliners modification

Take it to Jackson Center. They do this kind of work all the time. I know of at least one AS owner that had there FC 25 RBQ modified exactly this way. I know it is a long way to JC from Punta Gorda ( We lived in Naples, Fl. for 14 years) but it is worth the drive. They did this work in 1 week. It looked like it was made that way from day one. They will bring the AS back out to the Terraport each night so you can stay in it while work is being done.

Call JC and tell them what you want. They may be able to give you a ballpark figure. It won't be inexpensive but it will be right and look factory done.
uraljohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 10:41 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2018 25' Flying Cloud
Portland , Oregon
Even further away from you is Ultimate Airstream in Oregon. They are an Airstream authorized refitter. If nothing else their website is fun to look at to get ideas. http://ultimateairstream.com/
daleyocum is offline   Reply With Quote