Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-17-2020, 10:46 PM   #201
2 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Resurrection Bay , Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbowman View Post
Hello Zybane, I will try again w/the pictures. Most likely operator error 1st go around. I am still learning airforums system.Attachment 294612

Attachment 294613

Please let me know if I got pictures attached. It appears yes, however all that I am seeing is an attach #. Best regards, Sbowman
Beautiful sink and cover! Sbowman

DocHalo / KL4QE
Resurrection Bay, Alaska
2016 Airstream Classic RBQ "ZEPPY"
2016 Nissan Titan XD 4x4 Crew Cab (Diesel)
DocHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 05:14 AM   #202
3 Rivet Member

2021 25' Globetrotter
Cleveland , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbowman View Post
Hello Pete,
First let me say and sincerely, I have always enjoyed Canadian humor. All I have met have been good people by me. "I have never seen such a group of negative people" makes me laugh till I hurt. It would appear you have never watched Americas "fake news" groups or read or listened to the Democrats down here, you want to see NEGATIVE, big time. From my experience w/40 plus years of RV's there will always be issues, to what degree is another matter for discussion. When a person works hard, saves their money to buy what is known in the RV world as "The King Of the Road" it is not unreasonable to expect to get what one pays for. We Airstream people expect the best from Airstream and nothing more. Go buy a new Porsche 911, Porsche would never and I mean never let one of their cars out the door w/as many issues as it appears Airstream is currently doing. Not whining just stating a fact. We love our 2017 Classic and would not buy anything else. Fortunately I am pretty handy and will continue to work through the bugs as they come up, if and when.

Safe travels.
HA! I am not sure where you're finding your facts, but I've owned 7 of them, all brand new when I got them. My experience would say that Airstream and Porsche are pretty comparable in the quality control department.
matthewk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 06:23 AM   #203
"Cloudsplitter"

2003 25' Classic
Houstatlantavegas , Malebolgia
^
You both are forgetting the #1 rule of Streaming....

"The hardest thing about Airstreaming is clearing your head and accepting how others feel it’s supposed to be done"…..
RLC

Bob
🇺🇸