Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > Classic > 2016 - Current Classic (all lengths)
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-22-2019, 07:06 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2019 30' Classic
Norcross , Georgia
Dewinterizing - Kitchen sink faucet issue

Spring is in the air here and I'm dewinterizing my '19 30 Classic.

The dealer winterized it for me when she was in for service and everything seems to working well except the kitchen faucet--no hot or cold water. Shower, bathroom, everything else is working fine.

I've played with cutoff valves under the sink and still not working. Is there another cutoff that I'm not seeing? Under the closet I can see the water lines coming in and then splitting for the shower and the kitchen but no valves.

If I don't solve this fast, I have to take my wife out for all of our meals. Help!
PaulR-GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 07:12 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2019 27' Flying Cloud
Kansas City , Missouri
is there a removable debris screen at the spout that may be clogged?

Piggy Bank
Piggy Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 05:31 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

2019 30' Classic
Norcross , Georgia
Turns out the issue inside the faucet mechanism. Maybe my dealer didn’t properly winterize it? Regardless, they provided me a replacement faucet shipped to me and self installed. Back in business!
PaulR-GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 12:30 AM   #4
3 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
sacramento , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulR-GA View Post
Turns out the issue inside the faucet mechanism. Maybe my dealer didn’t properly winterize it? Regardless, they provided me a replacement faucet shipped to me and self installed. Back in business!
How did you replace the faucet? How did you access the bottom nut of the faucet?
Flht2k is offline   Reply With Quote