Denver , Colorado
National Park dog beds

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolerama View Post
. . . I want the dog bed!
bolerama:

They are available in four different sizes here:

Pets

along with other camping accessories for your favorite pet. They can celebrate their favorite National Park too.

Fred Coldwell, WBCCI #1510, AIR #2675
Denver, Colorado - WBCCI Unit 24
Airstream Life "Old Aluminum"
Airstream Life
"From the Archives"
47WeeWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:58 PM   #16
Rivet Master

2008 23' International CCD
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 47WeeWind View Post
bolerama:

They are available in four different sizes here:

Pets

along with other camping accessories for your favorite pet. They can celebrate their favorite National Park too.
Woohoo!! With matching collars, leashes and sweaters! Thanks!

Lisa

2008 23' Int. CCD "The Atomic Pod"
1973 13' Boler (fiberglass egg) "The Boiler" (bolerama.org)

WBCCI #23223 (=23 CCD)
TAC- SK 23223
bolerama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #17
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Cincinnati , Ohio
Pendleton Edition

Went to the RVIA trade show in Louisville. They had one. For those that don't like it I will say it looks better in person. Was told approximate list pricing around $120k. Limited edition only 100 being made. The rear EB style door seemed narrower than the EB's. The EB's didn't do it for me but this looked a little classier and I liked it. It was neat being able to open up the rear to the outside and use the screen or not while sitting at the dinette.

-Alan
Old 12-04-2015, 02:31 PM   #18
Rivets?

1992 29' Excella
Van By The River , Georgia
This thread is interesting and I hope the unit sells well but the price seems a bit steep for my tastes.

I like the rear hatch and suspect this is the same design for the hatch/door as the previous Eddie Bauer. Maybe they can find a way to implement that concept on more models and make it more cost effective. The rear hatch seems like a feature that is relatively unique in the travel trailer market, albeit similar to toy haulers.

Regarding the limited edition of 100... I suspect many Airstream models only sell 100 or so in a given year. Considering total annual production, the variety of floor plans - including twin vs. queen arrangements and front vs. rear bedroom - and any given model probably sells 100 units or less. Okay, okay I'll consent that the Pendleton is limited. If nothing else, it will only be around for a year or so. The Pan America... now that was really limited. Even the relatively new Land Yacht is probably less than 100 per year.

I'm sure there's somebody out there that knows the production numbers. I'm just guessing and I may be quite wrong.
2005 Chevrolet Suburban K2500 8.1L
Got a cooped-up feeling, gotta get out of town, got those Airstream campin' blues...
nvestysly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:13 PM   #19
Rivet Master

2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Vintage Kin Owner
Virginia Beach , Virginia
https://picasaweb.google.com/1154197...ndackAirstream

better
Old 12-08-2015, 11:53 AM   #20
2 Rivet Member

Milford Center , Ohio
Here's a video walkthrough of the new Pendleton:

https://youtu.be/Ly-SpEedo7Y

I must say that the cabinetry looks better in the video than it does in the photos. Also, it looks like there are a lot of Classic-level features on this trailer that weren't on the EB - automatic awning, Polk audio system, electric stabilizer jacks, doorbell, etc. I guess that explains the price premium over the EB model.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #21
2 Rivet Member

Milford Center , Ohio
I posted a link to a video walkthrough of the new Pendleton trailer, but I guess the mods never approved my post. Anyway, "Haydocy Airstream & RV" on Youtube posted a walkthrough, so you can go find it yourself if you're interested.

I saw several interesting things in the video, in that the new model appears to be more upscale than the previous Eddie Bauers. It has a couple of features from the Classic line (electric leveling jacks, doorbell, etc.), as well as the electric awning. So, I guess there's some explanation for the higher price. I must say I liked the cabinetry better in the video than in the photos.

I'm still wondering about the Eddie Bauer, though - has it really been discontinued, or is the Pendleton special being made in addition to the Eddie Bauer trailers? It seems like in the past, when Airstream makes a a special edition they don't necessarily discontinue the related models.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:36 AM   #22
Home of Vortex tuning

2013 27' FB Eddie Bauer
Spearfish , South Dakota
The only way the hatch could be narrower than the EB is if the pano windows are longer. Even with the fisheye camera view, my vote, same size. The seating/dinette looks like there is storage underneath, non folding, more like an International vs EB.
Nothing mentioned about tiedowns.
They sure went upscale on the farkles, microwave standard, power this and that, turn key loaded with everything but tooth brush & toilet paper.
Smacked it hard with the $$$ stick, I wonder how many park rangers will/could buy one?
Old 12-15-2015, 01:13 AM   #23
2 Rivet Member

Milford Center , Ohio
MSRP: $120,233.

That's more than 35 grand higher than the 27" Eddie Bauer!

Yikes. $35,000 could buy you a lot of Pendleton blankets...
Old 12-15-2015, 06:08 AM   #24
Site Team

2006 22' Interstate
Normal , Illinois
Rather cabin-like, with all the wood grain, and really lovely.....but, my favorite is still the reds and greys of the Swiss Army one.

Maggie
Old 12-15-2015, 07:49 AM   #25

2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily&Me View Post
Rather cabin-like, with all the wood grain, and really lovely.....but, my favorite is still the reds and greys of the Swiss Army one.

Maggie

I'm with you on the Swiss Army edition. That was the first Airstream I looked at bit the $65,000 price tag 6 years ago was a bit much for us so we bought an 06 CCD and changed the colors to the red. Still loving it!
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 08:07 AM   #26
Rivet Master

2013 25' FB Flying Cloud
2011 23' FB Flying Cloud
Branson , Missouri
An amalgamation of a Classic with the International and branding blessed by the National Park system and Pendleton.

While the trailer is beautiful, the marketing bubbas at Airstream could spend their money more wisely by concentrating on QC, or creating a central showroom, as opposed to what they did with this effort.

Just my humble opinion, of course. ;-)

http://www.pbase.com/murreywalker

2011 23 FC FB
murreywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 09:59 AM   #27
Rivet Slave

2014 27' FB International
Western WA , Washington
All cynicism aside, it's a beautiful interior with lots of nice upgrades. Given they're only making 100, they can ask whatever they want for them - which is kinda the point.

We're happy with our 2014 Signature 27FB, but if we were in the market today we'd give this model a close look. We like that they continue to think up new cool limited editions - it's fun!

Like others in this thread we have been frustrated with the poor QC of our unit as it came out of the factory. However, we love it anyway thanks to the great support we got from our local dealer to make everything right before the 2 year warranty expired. Yes, we'd do it again, but before switching aluminum horses we're going to enjoy the prime of our current trailer's life. We ate the depreciation and put up with arranging warranty work (like kids eat their vegetables), so first we'll enjoy the dessert of a perfectly tuned Airstream for a few years.

Oh, and if "Eirc" of Hadocy RV checks out this thread, I hope he'll re-post that video with his name properly spelled. QC, I'm telling you, QC matters!

Rocinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:17 AM   #28
Rivet Master

2015 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Western , ** Big Sky Country ** Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggy Bank View Post
It occurred to me today that this layout would be ideal for anyone in a wheelchair or with other mobility needs. Easy to enter and exit, good access to the facilities, and room to maneuver to the bed.
In fact, there are several accolades in the EB section about just that.

More info on the Pendelton...

WOW!
Airstream Pendelton 27 / NPS over $123,645 .... only 100 to be made
... wonder how many Eddie Bauers are currently made annually?

2016 Airstream Pendleton 27FB, Eugene OR - - RVtrader.com

http://www.airstream.com/wp-content/...-Pendleton.pdf
good info here for us ...

2016 Airstream Pendleton 27FB, Travel Trailers RV For Sale in Eugene, Oregon | George M. Sutton RV | RVT.com - 45547

http://www.myrvsolutions.com/rvs/AIR...EDITION-41158/

Airstream-Pendleton 27FB

Airstream | Pendleton Woolen Mills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPRoberts View Post
MSRP: $120,233.

That's more than 35 grand higher than the 27" Eddie Bauer!

Yikes. $35,000 could buy you a lot of Pendleton blankets...
Where did you get s MSRP that low on a 27 Eddie Bauer ???

* 2015 Duramax 2500 Diesel * Honda EU3000iS
<>2015 International LE Eddie Bauer FB25<>
mefly2 is offline   Reply With Quote