Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-03-2018, 10:39 AM   #1
Zia
3 Rivet Member

2011 23' FB International
2007 20' Safari
Irvine , California
Yamaha Generator

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

YAMAHA EF2400IS 2400 WATT INVERTER GENERATOR

HARDLY USED FOR MY Airstream .JUST GOT SERVICED AT YAMAHA DEALER.
Tired of running this unit every month and also it is too heavy for loading and unloading.
The 2400 Watt Yamaha EF2400iS weighs 75 pounds and has a dual-handle design, making it easily portable. With an aluminum die-cast frame, the EF2400iS features Smart Throttle which allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction. It will run up to 8 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas. With features such as Pulse Width Modulation, at-a-glance fuel gauge, the EF2400iS is a great choice for a medium-sized portable inverter!
FEATURES:
 Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
 Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
 Fuel gauge allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
 The EF2400iSHC uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to produce high-quality electricity comparable to the power supplied by public utilities. Use this generator with confidence as a power source for microcomputer-controlled appliances and other devices with built-in computer functions.
 Yamaha’s Smart Throttle feature automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load. The result is quiet running, maximum fuel efficiency, and a run time of 8.6 hours at 1/4-capacity load
 Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
 High Current output - Increased motor starting capability and improved air conditioner starting. This High Current model starts most high efficiency 13,500 btu AC
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...aha-generator/
Zia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:30 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2007 23' Safari SE
2016 23' International
Fernandina Beach , Florida
Photos? Is it parallel kit compatible? Thanks
Tomzstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:09 PM   #3
Zia
3 Rivet Member

2011 23' FB International
2007 20' Safari
Irvine , California
Yamaha Gen EF2400 si

Description
Twin tech cables - 2400 watt. Hook together two ef2400's with the twin tech cables for double the power.

Features
Used to combine the power of generators
Weight - 2.6700
Compatibility - Combine the power of two ef2400is generators
Ampere rating - 25 ampere

I just found the above on Google. The cost under $200.
I used this unit to run my A/C during summer please keep in mind when using the A/C you can not run other high usage appliances such as microwave, hair dryer, toaster etc. This will handle the other small load such as refrigerator, light etc.
Cheers
Zia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 03:58 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2007 23' Safari SE
2016 23' International
Fernandina Beach , Florida
Yes, I familiar with the kit. It appears you copy and pasted the description of the newer EF2400iSHC model. It is not parallel compatible. Yamaha has discontinued the EF2400is some time ago, I have one, and am looking for a mate to run parallel. That is why I asked for a photo.
Tomzstream is offline   Reply With Quote