Old 07-22-2014, 10:52 PM   #1
Killen , Alabama
Wanted To Rent Late Model Airstream

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I am retired and am interested in renting a late model Airstream; would prefer in the 23 to 25 foot range.

My wife and I are interested in seeing some of the National Parks. There will be no border crossings and the trip will last from two to three weeks. Part of the reason we'd like to rent is to verify that we are making the right decision with regard to purchasing an Airstream.

We are NON-SMOKERS and NON PET OWNERS. References available. I live in North Alabama and will be glad to pick up the trailer. Ideally the trailer would be located along our direction of travel - Westbound from Alabama.

If you are interested, let me know your requirements and what you would need with regard to deposit and expenses.

Thanks in advance!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
Rdavis0921 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules