I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
My family and I are on the journey to become full-timers!
Our house has been sold and we hit the road in about a month.
We are ready to buy our Airstream. And will be purchasing in next 14 days
(so serious sellers only please).
Here is our NEED list:
- 25 to 30 ft (no shorter - not enough space, no longer - too hard for us to tow)
- Front-Bed Only (sorry, can't flex on this)
Here is our WANT list:
- Twin or Bunk Beds
- Off-grid ready (solar and composting toilet)
- Full awnings
- Laminate or tile flooring (no carpets)
- Vinyl/Leather Couches (not fabric)
Our budget is $40-45K.
Of course if your trailer is a dream and has everything we want AND need, then we may have just a little wiggle room. And if your trailer doesn't have all we need but the price is right, we are willing to do some work like redoing floors or counters or converting to a twin bed.
We are located in North Florida, but willing to travel to see your trailer if it looks like a perfect fit for us.
Serious sellers only. Send pics and reach out to us now. We are ready and waiting to buy your Airstream!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: