Old 08-24-2019, 08:44 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2002 30' Classic S/O
Melbourne Beach , Florida
Unused 70" Recliner Loveseat

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I purchased this to replace the jackknife sofa in my 30' Classic. It was shipped in three cartons. When they arrived, two had damage. They had apparently been dropped on the edge of a truck door or loading dock. The manufacturer sent me a complete new sofa, but did not want the damaged pieces returned. I was able to repair the damage by removing the staples holding the upholstery, and gluing and reinforcing the broken frame pieces with metal reinforcements. They are stronger than new and there is no visible damage to the upholstery. I paid them for the undamaged piece and planned to use the unit in a basement rec room but have changed my mind.

The loveseat is 70" long. It is a wall-hugger, requiring to be only 3" off the wall behind it. The front of the frame will be 39-1/4" from the wall. The first recline position raises the footrest which will then be 53" off the wall and in full recline the front of the footrest will 62" off the wall. When raised or reclined the edge of either footrest will be 51" from the opposite arm. The upholstery is a faux leather and seems pretty durable. I have been sitting in the one pictured for several hours every day for 2 months as I recover from replacing a hip. The color is called mahogany.

Due to weight and volume, this will be pickup only in Melbourne Beach FL. The components are currently in their shipping cartons but we can unpack and assemble to verify condition and operation. If accepted without inspection I will meet up to 75 miles to transfer to your vehicle.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...iner-loveseat/

Al and Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:17 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2004 30' Classic Slideout
Between Here , And There
Al,

Sent you a private email. Was unable to open photos of the sofa. Would be interested. I have a 30' classic so
fltlevel510 is offline   Reply With Quote