Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
BerbieD

1978 31' Sovereign
Vintage Kin Owner
Carlton , Washington
Unbelievable Outstanding Airstream International

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This Airstream model is the crown jewel in my collection. It is by far the most beautiful, meticulous, exacting and magnificent model I have ever seen. It has everything and it is all done to scale. The interior has the beds, kitchen, and lounge area, back bunks, bathroom, curtains – just too much to list here. The exterior is no less stunning the exterior has not only the door that opens but the screen door, too. It even has a working awning! The front of the exterior shows everything in exacting detail from the lift jack, the propane cylinders, vented front windows – it even has a TV antenna! Everything is there, all in scale dimensions. The top center piece lifts off to show and admire the unbelievable interior. I am not sure, but I believe this Airstream model is an earlier International. Either way, the pictures should show what I am writing about and can give this model the justice it deserves. I can email more pictures if you want them. This is a very substantial model – no plastic here! I don’t know the exact scale but I would guess that it 1:20th or 1:28th (?) of the original. It measures 15 ¾” x 4” x 4 ½” weighs 4+lbs. and these are the actual measurements of the model, not something in a box. As you admire this Airstream it seems that you always find some new detail that you hadn’t seen before. This is not a production type of Airstream, this was built by hand. Maybe it was a salesman’s model, I don’t know. What I do know is that I have never, ever seen any Airstream model like this. I am sure that this is a rare find thus the high asking price. If you really want something this beautiful and meticulous then this is exactly what you are looking for. Anyone who sees this can’t help but feel the excitement and awe when they take the time to admire it. Please look at the pictures carefully and you will see that there is no exaggeration as to the wonder of this Airstream. Thanks for looking!

S/H is a flat $30.00 due to the care to pack this model (this includes insurance) and I will ship this by UPS. I accept PayPal, Money orders, and Cashier’s Checks. Please let me know what method you plan to use so I can send you my address or an invoice to use for PayPal. This is my preferred payment method as it protects both of us. If I have not heard from you within four (4) days after you have said you wanted to buy it, I will then go to the second person in line who has offered to buy it. Thank You.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...international/
BerbieD is offline   Reply With Quote