Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Dollars & Cents > Airstream Classifieds

Old 02-29-2016, 01:45 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member
2005 25' Safari
1962 16' Bambi
St. Thomas , Ontario
Ultimate Retro tow vehicle luxury and power 1978 Oldsmobile, perfect condition

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1978 Oldsmobile 98. New paint and vinyl landau roof. This car has been babied it's whole life and stored every winter by my father. Two years ago I became the owner and had it painted at the most reputable classic car shop in town and had the vinyl roof and carpet replaced. It has a custom hitch system and brake control by Can Am RV and I will include the hitch head with it. The car has power everything and ice cold A/C. We used it for car shows, parades and a trip to Key West with our 1971 Safari. You couldn't ask for a cooler or more comfortable combination. The 407 and automatic transmission have a ton of torque and will pull your trailer anywhere. It has had many upgrades and has been properly maintained since new. It is Bahama blue (like baby blue) with a pure white top, very classy and not the usual dark green and browns of most big 70's cars. The pillowtop upholstery is in great original condition in light blue. As I said it has been my 89 year old fathers pride and joy summer car for decades.
I am willing to sell it for the price of the paint and upholstery work! I could also deliver it to the Port Huron Michigan border if that helps. We are located one hour from Port Huron and two hours from Detroit, two and a half from Niagara falls. New tires with only one trip on them!
Please contact me for more information or for lots of photos.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

vintagemike is offline   Reply With Quote