Old 03-18-2016, 07:41 PM   #1
Rivet Master
1976 27' Overlander
Tampa , Florida
Segment Protector 2005-Present Airstream Classic

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Stainless Steel Segment Protector 2005-Present Airstream Classic Curbside (Right Front).

I do not have the hardware for this. This is brand new item that has a slight "deflection", I'd say, on the side that would be toward the middle of the trailer. Its very slight, and you probably wouldnt notice unless I told you. I'm rebuilding a vintage 1976- full shell off restoration with 100% new parts. I would not hesitate to put this on my rig. It is nice. I did not try and gently rub it out, but I'd bet it would. The peeling in the picture is not damage- it looks to have been peeled by someone to peek underneath. Otherwise, it does not appear to have anything wrong with it.

Here's a link to the details of the set from Out of Doors Mart:

966273-100 old SKU12029 Wrap Protectors Mid 2005 to present. These Stainless steel wrap protectors are the largest and cover up more of the body than any of the others. This item may also be referred to as a Segment protector, Rockguard, Rock Guard or Stone Guard.

NOTE:(These wraps only fit Classic Trailers . They do not fit Safari, Bambi or International models.) It will be shipped in a very large box.

This is priced for quick sale, as I have no need for it. I will ship it anywhere the buyer wants to pay. I've used FedEx online calculator from my zip 33618 to various places around the country and getting $150- $200 estimates. The box is HUGE, but light. Its 43x43x13 @ 23 lbs.

You can send me email, PM or call/ text 813-695-5555
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
Mixter is offline   Reply With Quote