I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
I have a RBE Electronics model TH71-B Truck & Trailer circuit tester for sale.
It is listed at $150.00 plus shipping.
Technical details for the tester can be seen at http://www.rbeelectronics.com/th71b.htm
* TH71-B Smart Light Circuit Tester Tests Both LED And Bulb Circuits On Standard Vehicles & Trailers
* Smart Tester tests new vehicles with LED light circuits.
* Includes self contained rechargeable lead acid battery.
* Active battery monitor continuously informs of battery condition.
* Smart test circuits informs of current flow, open or shorted light circuits.
* Tests both light circuits and brake circuits.
* Interchanged Circuits
* Tests brake controller output.
* The TH71-B tests the new LED or standard bulb circuits, it also tests the brake circuits for both the trailer and the vehicle.
* With the TH71-B you no longer have squint or stare at a 20 or 30 Amp meter to determine if a low current is flowing in the test circuit. The TH71-B uses an Amp flow circuit to tell you the instant any test current is flowing. This is important with the new low current LED light circuits coming on new vehicles. The Amp flow circuit detects current flow as low as .160A. In addition to the Amp circuit we have included a circuit to detect open circuit conditions. The TH71-B includes an Smart test status panel that quickly informs of amp flow, open conditions and shorted conditions. The Tester tests all standard 4, 5, 6, & 7 pin RV trailers and vehicles.
Includes Smart test circuits
Heavy duty Test components
Tests Brake controller signal
Packaged in tough heavy duty case
Includes Rechargeable battery
Low cost simple to operate
Test 4 , 5, 6, & 7 RV trailer and vehicles
Operates on external or internal power
Status Test panel keeps you fully informed
Test both vehicle and trailer
Test all new vehicles with LED lights
I can be reached at 850-981-9667 or email@example.com
F. A. Meloy
3857 Throne Ct
Milton, Florida 32583
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: