Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Dollars & Cents > Airstream Classifieds

Old 12-01-2014, 04:25 PM   #1
My Favorite Color is Alum
1976 31' Sovereign
1960 26' Overlander
Castle Rock , Washington
Parting Out 1976 Sovereign Airstream Bathroom plus other from 31 ft.

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1976 Airstream Sovereign Bathroom Interior Walls, shower and sink plus cupboards and medicine cabinet. IS Complete for 1976 31 ft. Trailer.= $195

Parts Include All you See (except stove in background is for sale additional $95)
All skins
Shower stall
Is ready to be plumbed back in (hoses and copper tubing still attached)
All shower and sink hardware included (faucets, shower head and tubing, brackets
Sink and sink counter
Electric Vapor VENT (with brand new motor and switch)
All cupboards
Medicine cabinet
Rolling cupboard doors
Counter tops
Lower wall sections (newly restored with new wood and new black faux leather)
Towel rack
Toothbrush holder

ADDITIONAL ITEMS not included above in bathroom lot.=
(1) New uninstalled WATER HEATER $450
(2) New TOILET $80
(3) ORIGINAL STOVE $80 that works great
(4) ORIGINAL DINING TABLE $80 in excellent condition.
(Water heater, toilet and stove AND table are also from the 1976 31 ft. Airstream Trailer (Sovereign model)

If you are wondering why some things are brand new, it's because we restored this Airstreams bathroom and then it was decided to convert the entire Airstream trailer to a large dressing room with beds just a few weeks later.

These Airstream interior pictures are a good representative of condition of all. Better than fair. Can be easily repainted before installing in your airstream trailer. I do not know which model Airstreams are compatible with this interior from this 1976 Airsream Sovereign which is 31 ft. long. I am pretty certain it will also fit in shorter models (including the Argosy), but you will have to check yourself for specific info about fitting your yr, make, model and length camping trailer. I usually get detailed info from the Airstream guy in Kansas. you can find his website with same name and call him. He is very nice and helpful. Im sure he will be glad to meet more Airstream lovers.

I have a 1960 24 ft. Airstream in fantastic condition already restored ground up about 6 years ago, starting with the new tires, new wheels, new belly pan, new sub floor, exterior skin refurbed, (not polished yet) interior skins removed and stacked inside. He is handsome route 66 style camp trailer in pure silver. Ready for the full interior. Go retro, original or modern. . .your choice. Silvestor is his name. Ask about him if interested. I will place another ad shortly, but until then only those reading this ad will know. Jump in before everyone else learns about Silvestor.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

Oxford Moron is offline   Reply With Quote