Old 09-02-2016, 01:03 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member
1969 27' Overlander
Scottsdale , Arizona
Parting out 1964 Globetrotter interior parts

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

PLEASE READ -Some Items have sold- You are welcome to ASK us about anything else you may need- If so then Please” send a photo of what you are looking for and I’ll see what I have. It helps rather than reading some lengthy word description and with the many emails I’m getting for request. Please add your name and phone number so I can keep things straight and helps me remember who I’m talking to and about what.
Plus-It helps sift through who wants parts and who just want to talk shop.
Just stick to the subject and save the rest for around the camp fire. KISS = Keep It Simple Soldier

All I have left out of a 1964 Globetrotter.

6 hinges that work perfectly what you see is what you get. Easy to install. They clean up easy too with a liquid jewelry cleaner solution which will not harm the surface. See photos
Use a small stiff toothbrush. I tried to put a ruler in the photo for gauge the approximate size to help.

• All knobs & Latches have been SOLD.
• Wall Sconce Lights SOLD

• 3 ceiling lamps that work great with good bulbs and good wiring and recessed boxes that fit in your ceiling. The lens “are aged from heat cracks”. 2 of them are still held together. 1 has a broken lens that can be repaired with a clear glue. $45. for all 3 good for extra spare parts. Hec the bulbs cost more than that. Figure 3.5 pounds for shipping from Scottsdale AZ 85257 to your address and decide if it works for you.

• *Magic Chef Stove Oven $100. Works great! Weighs 60 lbs or local P/U
• *Wall or Floor Heater $150. Works Great! Weighs 45 lbs or local P/U
• Wooden Cabinet Doors all 3/8 thick various sizes. Make me an offer.
• Table POLE & Floor or table Holder Original excellent condition $35
• Water Inlet- Original excellent condition with Cap- and washer Aluminum cast housing with stainless steel cap. $100.
• I have other stuff – Just ask and or send a photo of what it is you are looking for with your name Phone.
ADD for shipping cost from your zip code from ours 85257.

THANKs for looking Jim
My Email
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
BFSSBN is offline   Reply With Quote