Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1959 24' Tradewind
Quantico , Virginia
Original HEHR Roof Vent Assembly

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Up for sale is an original Hehr Roof vent assembly which was taken off my 1959 Airstream Tradewind. Complete with cover, frame, screen, cams, and turn knobs. One of the cams has detached from the lid but should be an easy fix. Please call or email me to discuss shipping or any questions you may have. Will polish up nice. Yours for $50.00
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...vent-assembly/
steveirving is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search