Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-08-2014, 10:02 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Vestal , New York
looking for small vintage airstream in good condition

I'd like to find a small vintage travel trailer in good shape. I have from 3000 to 9000 in my budget for the right trailer. I intend to use the trailer as an art studio and guest bedroom. No immediate travel plans, but will travel with it at some point. Must haves include solid floor without rot, solid frame and easy electric ready to go.
Optional- sink and stove. I could start with a gutted trailer with finished inside walls and a good floor. I will be adding shelving for art and art supplies, probably a day bed for guests. If you can deliver it after I see it and pay for it, that's a plus. please email turningpoint@stny.rr.com

thanks

I am in Upstate NEW YORK, near the PA border.
matisseflys is offline   Reply With Quote