Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2015 27' FB Eddie Bauer
2011 25' FB Flying Cloud
Fernandina Beach , Florida
Honda EU 2000i Propane (Genconnex) Generator & Accessories

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

We're selling our nearly new Honda EU 2000i generator, professionally converted to propane by Genconnex, along with some Genconnex accessories.

In the fall of 2016, we bought direct from Genconnex two Honda EU 2000i units and the equipment to run them in parallel for a cross country trip. We no longer need both generators, so we're selling the non-companion unit.

The 2000i is in excellent condition and runs as new with less than 10 hours total run time. It comes with all original boxing, paperwork, manuals and instructions. You'd be hard pressed to tell it from new.

Price also includes the Honda 2000i cover (some stains), 6’ hose with regulator (unused) to connect the Honda to your propane tank, oil, and oil funnel.

Shipping is possible, but pickup is preferred in either Homestead FL or Fernandina Beach FL, or we could probably drop it off along the East Coast of Florida in early March.

Honda EU 2000i Propane Generator, cover, regulator hose, and accessories, new in 2016
Geconnex new price: $1,499.99 plus shipping and tax.
Sale price: $1,100 (plus shipping).

(Note that a 12’ hose to connect the generator to your Airstream low pressure propane port via quick connect adapters at both ends is available for $50 from Genconnex; you'll surely want this if your Airstream has a low pressure propane port.)

(We will be selling the Honda parallel cables and Genconnex T-hose in separate ads, if interested.)

PM me on AirForums or email jayseejay@aol.com.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...r-accessories/
jayseejay is offline   Reply With Quote