Old 10-11-2016, 06:42 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2002 30' Classic S/O
Melbourne Beach , Florida
Extang Solidfold Tonneau Cover

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This is a used (18 months) Extang Solidfold Tonneau Cover to fit a Fourth Generation (2010 and up) Dodge Ram Pickup with the 6'4" (often called the 6.4') bed. It is the updated version of the original Solidfold cover, but not the current Solidfold 2.0. This one has aluminum panels for the inner and outer skins and an aluminum honeycomb structure. The new one is polypropylene. You can see this cover in a YouTube video if you Google Extang Solidfold Tonneau. PM me for the actual link. I bought it and used it for 18 months so there are a few scratches on the outside frame and some spots where cargo rubbed the paint off on the inside skin but it structurally solid. Like all such covers, it is not completely waterproof, but it mostly keeps the cargo dry.

Local pickup would be great, and I will pack and ship it, but I can deliver if our travels take us near your location. Tentative plans include:
Melbourne, FL to Fleetwood, NC via I-95, I-26 or US321, I-77 and US 421 in mid October

Fleetwood to Atlanta at the end of October via US-321 and I-85

Atlanta to Melbourne via I-75 I-10, I-95 or I-75, Fl Turnpike, Beachline 528, and I-95

and a round trip from Melbourne to Hunting Island for the Hunting Island Hiatus Rally (if they get the park opened).

I am just recovering from Hurricane Matthew, so I will load some pictures in a day or so, but thought I would go ahead and get this up here.

List price for this cover when I bought it, and the list price for the current version is $799. Asking $500 plus shipping if applicable.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...tonneau-cover/