Old 05-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #1
1978 Argosy 30
Lynnwood , Washington
Entire Interior of a 1977 Argosy 30

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I gutted my 30' 1977 Argosy last summer and have almost all of the original insides in pretty darn decent condition! I am selling the couch, table/console, counters, sink, spice rack, dometic fridge, overhead bins, closet, bathroom mirror, bathroom sink/vanity, medicine cabinet, toilet, black water tank, two twin beds, nightstand, and all the walls.

I have one, big empty room leftover except I'm keeping the shower pan, oven, and fresh water tank. Everything else must go! So, if you need it and it isn't listed, ask!

I have photos of everything and I'm happy to email them over to you. Then make me an offer! Please no ultra low ball offers. I'm broke, but not desperate. Willing to ship, if your willing to foot the bill! I tried to do this last summer, but just didn't have the time to make the sales.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
Nonpermanenc is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off